#17 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,405 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

The vids I saw of the new Infinity engine did look pretty awesome. It really seems like EA got it right with this aspect. But like others have alluded to, until you actually get your hands on it don't get too excited for a "brand new" Madden.

That being said, I'm gonna get Madden 13 the day it comes out regardless because I can't wait to whoop fools with Cam and Co. online.

Are you on X-box or PS3?

#18 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:35 AM

I will wait for the reviews to roll in after release. Promising news though. Zod is right however. Giving EA exclusive rights invites annual laziness with each release since they know that they will continue to profit.

#19 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,405 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

I have been playing Madden form years. There have been a few times that I said that I wasn't going to get the next years madden, but I still did everytime. Before we drafted Cam, I said the same thing and admitt that I got it because I wanted to play with Cam cause I was tired of trying to play with Delhomme, Moore or Clausen and I wnated to stick with the Panthers. I will be getting Madden 13!

#20 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,408 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

Go outside and play football. A concussion or two is still less detrimental than brain rot and obesity.

#21 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,317 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

lol every year theres this "NEW AND EXITING FEATURE", but its still the same old poo

Yea they're salesman (the devlopers) who know damn well it won't work right. There's no way they pull this off. Lets dig up this thread in September.

#22 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

Anyone who hates Madden football is probably old. They just don't have the time or energy of learning all of the new buttons. Hand eye coordination is a must. The fact of the matter is that Madden has gotten WAAAY more complex over the years. Think back to Genesis. You had directional buttons and what two other buttons?

I don't understand how or why people that don't buy/play the game sit here and poo all over it. Just because your 6 year old waxes you on it, you say it's pooty!? Lol

I'll see you guys on PSN at midnight on release day.

Xx-TruCatzFan-xX

#23 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:50 AM

unless they have madden on Atari, I am short......haven't played a video game in years...

#24 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,317 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

No thanks. I'll gamefly it. No Madden is worth $60. This new 'physics' garbage will be half-arsed. probably just for tackles and not the entire gameplay. Suction blocks, jetpack defenders, and super linebackers will all be back and doing the same thing they've been doing since Madden on PS2.

This. They just keep fooling people every year. And people keep taking the bait b/c it's got the NFL shield on it. I guarantee it will still be garbage.

#25 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,237 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:53 AM

Meh might as well get use to it. The NFL is not going to change that deal they make too much money off it. They could also give a poo what there fans think.

#26 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,621 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

I wonder if the programmers fixed the glitch that causes players on the cover to get injured?

#27 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,237 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

I wonder if the programmers fixed the glitch that causes players on the cover to get injured?

Nope but instead of a manual in the case there is a sheet of notebook paper that says deal with it fuger.

#28 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,327 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:34 AM

Are you on X-box or PS3?

Xbox, gamertag is trob84

#29 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,314 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

Anyone who hates Madden football is probably old. They just don't have the time or energy of learning all of the new buttons. Hand eye coordination is a must. The fact of the matter is that Madden has gotten WAAAY more complex over the years. Think back to Genesis. You had directional buttons and what two other buttons?

I don't understand how or why people that don't buy/play the game sit here and poo all over it. Just because your 6 year old waxes you on it, you say it's pooty!? Lol

I'll see you guys on PSN at midnight on release day.

Xx-TruCatzFan-xX

Dude Madden has been utter poo on this generation of consoles, and this is coming from someone who buys it every year to play with friends and family. That said, the infinity engine tackles shown yesterday looked damn impressive, and Cam fighting through a tackle and regaining his balance for extra yards looks just too good. We'll see if weight and momentum actually matters like they said it would, but this is the most excited I've been for Madden in a long time. But to say Madden hasn't been garbage the last five years is blind homerism....

#30 panthernation23

panthernation23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:34 AM

lol every year theres this "NEW AND EXITING FEATURE", but its still the same old poo

quote for truth, they say the same thing every year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com