- - - - -

Reggie Smith, Starting Free Safety Candidate

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
94 replies to this topic

#91 JuliusP_90

JuliusP_90

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

Haha you may not lose it emotionally but you really do have a problem when you disagree with someone. besides, despite your wonderful definition of your "have and have nots" quote your still missing the point. Football, and the Panthers specifically, are a key part of the cultural bond of our society.

all im really trying to say by that is that it is important to me, and many others, that the Panthers do good which is why I browse this forum with everyone else and we all throw our opinions out into the diaspora.

while you certainly love to insult and put others down, and truly your understanding of the guillotine is remarkable, I think the Panthers are a defining factor in your life (regardless of what "class" you identify with) because otherwise you would not be posting here with everyone else. Therefore we should all make an effort to keep our arguments and posts more about football then about putting others down.

And knowing nothing about Smith as a player I would like to see him making a significant impact on the outcome at the safety position. If he can play maybe we can shore up a much needed spot on our defense without spending money on a vet.

#92 KillerKat

KillerKat

To Hell With Bell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

how is rolls even still posting? not enough insults?

#93 taylor87

taylor87

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

We need competition Martin got burnt last year hope this makes him step it up!

#94 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

We need competition Martin got burnt last year hope this makes him step it up!

between the three of them one would think one pretty decent player will prevail and earn the spot

#95 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

You know you lost when there's nobody agreeing with you, and everyone is agreeing with me. That's when it was over.

Later bro.

No one ever loses on the huddle. They only suffer minor set backs to there "winning " strategy.