Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN selects Cam Newton's 2010 college season

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

indianapolis.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='london67' timestamp='1338952667' post='1793746']
one thing i keep forgetting being a non-sec fan is that there are millions of people still asshurt over auburn kicking their team in the dick in 2010.
[/quote]

I went to Oregon to visit my friend. We were out at this social get together and we were talking football and they all gave me this look like I was the supreme overlord of hell when I said I was a Panther fan. They are still very bitter towards him out there.

Posted · Report post

Nobody likes losing to a QB like Cam. People will hold grudges with him for beating them, similar to how we were with Vick.

Posted · Report post

I had nothing against Vick until he drowned and electrocuted dogs for amusement.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

You are one of the few. I posted on this site years before that and Vick was hated just as much then.

Posted · Report post

I hated Vick before the dogfighting stuff came out, guess that makes me a racist who can't stand losing to "QBs like that". Except wait, I hate Matt Ryan and Drew Brees too. Maybe I just hate QBs that play for division rivals?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Raleighcat83' timestamp='1338995030' post='1793977']
I hated Vick before the dogfighting stuff came out, guess that makes me a racist who can't stand losing to "QBs like that". Except wait, I hate Matt Ryan and Drew Brees too. Maybe I just hate QBs that play for division rivals?
[/quote]

Nope. You had it right the first time. You're racist.

Posted · Report post

We hate Drew Brees and Matt Ryan so much, Zod had to create a seperate forum for them for people to bash them and call em thugs nonstop. Cuz you know, we hate all division rivals the same. Ironically, it looked similar to the comments section of any Cam article. We understand those folks fears and insecurities better than anybody. Holding grudges with guys like Cam is natural for the fearful.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1338996186' post='1793993']
We hate Drew Brees and Matt Ryan so much, Zod had to create a seperate forum for them for people to bash them and call em thugs nonstop. Cuz you know, we hate all division rivals the same. Ironically, it looked similar to the comments section of any Cam article. We understand those folks fears and insecurities better than anybody. Holding grudges with guys like Cam is natural for the fearful.
[/quote]

Hey guys, the basketball forums have been quiet lately so the hypocritical ignorant troll is getting hungry.

He's gotta feed his addiction of trying to piss white people off on the Internet

Nom nom nom nom

Posted · Report post

Yeah I saw KT posted in this thread and I wondered how he'd turn it into a racial discussion.

Posted · Report post

KT this is the Carolina Panthers forum not the Black Panthers

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1338996186' post='1793993']
[/quote]

How do you not get the slightest bit tired of your game?