• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#16 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,764 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:55 AM

I had nothing against Vick until he drowned and electrocuted dogs for amusement.

#17 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:58 AM

You are one of the few. I posted on this site years before that and Vick was hated just as much then.

#18 Raleighcat83

Raleighcat83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

I hated Vick before the dogfighting stuff came out, guess that makes me a racist who can't stand losing to "QBs like that". Except wait, I hate Matt Ryan and Drew Brees too. Maybe I just hate QBs that play for division rivals?

#19 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,958 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

I hated Vick before the dogfighting stuff came out, guess that makes me a racist who can't stand losing to "QBs like that". Except wait, I hate Matt Ryan and Drew Brees too. Maybe I just hate QBs that play for division rivals?

Nope. You had it right the first time. You're racist.

#20 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:23 AM

We hate Drew Brees and Matt Ryan so much, Zod had to create a seperate forum for them for people to bash them and call em thugs nonstop. Cuz you know, we hate all division rivals the same. Ironically, it looked similar to the comments section of any Cam article. We understand those folks fears and insecurities better than anybody. Holding grudges with guys like Cam is natural for the fearful.

#21 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

We hate Drew Brees and Matt Ryan so much, Zod had to create a seperate forum for them for people to bash them and call em thugs nonstop. Cuz you know, we hate all division rivals the same. Ironically, it looked similar to the comments section of any Cam article. We understand those folks fears and insecurities better than anybody. Holding grudges with guys like Cam is natural for the fearful.

Hey guys, the basketball forums have been quiet lately so the hypocritical ignorant troll is getting hungry.

He's gotta feed his addiction of trying to piss white people off on the Internet

Nom nom nom nom

#22 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,344 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:31 AM

Yeah I saw KT posted in this thread and I wondered how he'd turn it into a racial discussion.

#23 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:32 AM

KT this is the Carolina Panthers forum not the Black Panthers

#24 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,764 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

How do you not get the slightest bit tired of your game?

#25 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

Everyone who has been a lifelong panther fan and not a cam bandwagoner should hate Vick regardless of his thug actions.

Falcons vs Panthers were usually some pretty epic games that unfortunately the panthers usually lost.
You could make a MV7 falcons highlight tape with just his games against Carolina.

PS: as a tarheels fan I fuging hate virginia tech as well.

#26 KittyLover

KittyLover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

I did not hate Vick until he was caught murdering animals. Although I did not like it when we were beat by him because he is not that smart. Kind of like getting beat in chess by a moron. If Vick had a 1/4 of the work ethic and brains Cam has he would have changed this league.
This goes along with why I hate NO, their fans are stupid and only showed up to the table 2 years ago. Also their smug vico abusing head coach doesn’t help.

#27 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:39 AM

How do you not get the slightest bit tired of your game?

Its a game pointing out that most years this board read like the comments section of a Cam article?

#28 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,764 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:40 AM

Everyone who has been a lifelong panther fan and not a cam bandwagoner should hate Vick regardless of his thug actions.

Falcons vs Panthers were usually some pretty epic games that unfortunately the panthers usually lost.
You could make a MV7 falcons highlight tape with just his games against Carolina.

PS: as a tarheels fan I fuging hate virginia tech as well.

I don't hate people just because they play for a team that resides somewhere else. I guess I reserve hate for things much more important than entertainment.

#29 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,764 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

Its a game pointing out that most years this board read like the comments section of a Cam article?

I would hope portraying an entire race as an eternal victim is a game to you and not something you actually think is constructive.

#30 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

Yeah I saw KT posted in this thread and I wondered how he'd turn it into a racial discussion.

No doubt dude lol

Like I said earlier though the NBA forums have been quiet lately so the troll has gotta eat

PS lots of rookies in this thread who don't have a lot of XP dealing with Queen Taharaq. This will be the hottest thread of the day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cam Newton, College Football, Superlatives

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.