61 replies to this topic

#31 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:48 AM

I dont hate Vick now as an Eagle. I hated him as a Falcon. I couldnt give a poo if he was black. The ignorance is overwhelming ITT... Ive been stalking the boards for about 3 months and from reading the NBA forum, KT sounds like hes trying to prove a whole race wrong

#32 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:48 AM

I would hope portraying an entire race as an eternal victim is a game to you and not something you actually think is constructive.

And spamming the comments section of Cam articles because people hate losing to black QBs is? Why are dudes so weak and insecure like that? Its sad man, Id hate myself if I was that cowardly.

#33 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

I had nothing against Vick until he drowned and electrocuted dogs for amusement.

I don't want to come off as defending Vick. I've never really been a fan. This comment however is how one might define the words "irresponsible" or "defaming".

Vick owned the house and it is unknown just how much he knew about these acts when you discuss having the dog fights all the way to the horrific ways the wounded or "weaker" animals were disposed of. I think if it had been proven that he was flipping the switch or holding the animals under water he would never see another day in the NFL much less be close to seeing freedom again.

He is guilty and he is a scumbag but nobody believes this guy was the trigger man or had anything to do with how the animals were destroyed. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but that has not been proven and it's pretty reckless to hang that on the guy like he was grinning in the crowd while these things happened or like it was all his personal doing.

Why is it so hard for anyone to convey a thought around here without going way over the top with the facts for no other purpose that I can see other than just being cute?

Cam's senior year at Auburn was awesome. Why some people are automatically defending him when he needs no defense says a lot about how confident they are in Cam's clean image.

#34 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:50 AM

Meh I don't give a fug about this stuff anymore..

#35 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,139 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:57 AM

I don't want to come off as defending Vick. I've never really been a fan. This comment however is how one might define the words "irresponsible" or "defaming".

Vick owned the house and it is unknown just how much he knew about these acts when you discuss having the dog fights all the way to the horrific ways the wounded or "weaker" animals were disposed of. I think if it had been proven that he was flipping the switch or holding the animals under water he would never see another day in the NFL much less be close to seeing freedom again.

He is guilty and he is a scumbag but nobody believes this guy was the trigger man or had anything to do with how the animals were destroyed. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but that has not been proven and it's pretty reckless to hang that on the guy like he was grinning in the crowd while these things happened or like it was all his personal doing.

Why is it so hard for anyone to convey a thought around here without going way over the top with the facts for no other purpose that I can see other than just being cute?

Cam's senior year at Auburn was awesome. Why some people are automatically defending him when he needs no defense says a lot about how confident they are in Cam's clean image.

According to the Federal Indictment he did: http://www.thesmokin...ndicted?page=16

Is that fact enough for you?

#36 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,343 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

Posted Image

#37 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,630 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

And spamming the comments section of Cam articles because people hate losing to black QBs is? Why are dudes so weak and insecure like that? Its sad man, Id hate myself if I was that cowardly.

So what do you call it when we troll a facebook page for a Saints* event? Is that because the QB is black too?

The only thing I'm seeing from you is that the only reason you care about Cam or Vick is because the color of their skin.

#38 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

According to the Federal Indictment he did: http://www.thesmokin...ndicted?page=16

Is that fact enough for you?

indictment = accusation

not proof of anything

wow

#39 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:16 AM

Most of the spamming seems to be coming from fans of other SEC teams. "Black QB" isn't the reason they're whining.

#40 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

I wish that in the way the powers that be changed "Saints*" into "Saints**" we could change "black QB" into "the member who authored this thread is a soft-shelled jackass"

#41 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:29 AM

Didn't Vick admit to agreeing to the hanging of 6-8 dogs that underperformed?

#42 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

Didn't Vick admit to agreeing to the hanging of 6-8 dogs that underperformed?

not that I ever heard. If so, then he should still be behind bars IMO. Anyway, people "admit" all sorts of things in court despite whether it happened or not or if there is any proof or not. Deals are deals and to admit something as part of a deal typically means there is no proof of what you are admitting to. If there were, no admission would be necessary.

Plus agreeing to the hanging off dogs and "electrocuting and drowning dogs for amusement" is quite different.

#43 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

Plus agreeing to the hanging off dogs and "electrocuting and drowning dogs for amusement" is quite different.

They are different, but I can't say it's not as bad. Funding the operation, facilitating the venue, and agreeing to that torture is just as bad. Just because he wanted to keep his hands as clean as possible doesn't mean it's not as bad as actually doing it.

#44 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:08 PM

They aren't different, but I can't say it's not as bad. Funding the operation, facilitating the venue, and agreeing to that torture is just as bad. Just because he wanted to keep his hands as clean as possible doesn't mean it's not as bad as actually doing it.

I see your point and I agree with you. I don't see this as a mastermind of the conspiracy situation though. This guy owned a house. That is the only thing ever proven against him personally. In the house he owned lots of hanus poo went down. In the case of pulling a trigger under orders from a mob boss, yeah the guy is dead and he who gave the order is guilty just like the trigger puller. It goes a bit further when you talk about this kind of cruelty. Kinda like most "hit men" would have issues with killing a kid or a woman, it takes a sick person to do what was done to these animals. I just can't see Vick ever being in the league again if there was ever any proof or real evidence that pointed to him actually "doing the deed".

Are both parties guilty? Of course. Are they both guilty of doing the same thing. I don't think so. I may be wrong about that.

#45 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

Hey this isn't a topic of race, but I'll make it anyways.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cam Newton, College Football, Superlatives

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com