23 replies to this topic

#16 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

Libs are going to have to try harder to get to all these put upon, war weary women. They don't seem to know they are at war.

http://thehill.com/b...-gap-with-obama

#17 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,225 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:18 PM

as a conservative white male, let me tell you about the war on women

says the white guy who speaks on black issues

#18 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:00 AM

says the white guy who speaks on black issues

says the white guy who unironically links white nationalist websites

#19 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,779 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:27 AM

Funny that a "war on women" didn't exist until the Libs found out that Obama and his economy sucked. All of a sudden out of nowhere, comes a war on women. Drink the Kool-Aid guys, CWG has plenty more where this comes from.

Of course it existed. That's why Obamas first act as President was to sign the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay act, because he saw first hand the inequality that existed between men and womens pay growing up with a single mom. Throw in the ERA, continuous attacks against Planned Parenthood, etc and your silly statement sounds even dumber.

#20 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

You know, despite all your effort and internet scanning, that it is an election year ploy. Period.

Since nobody is happy with Obama, he is systematically trying to get them upset with conservatives.

War on Blacks, Latinos, Women, Gays, Elderly. Typical playbook from empty promise Libs.

#21 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,225 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:32 AM

says the white guy who unironically links white nationalist websites

cantrell: "men cant speak on womens issues! babies are strickly women's concerns! men have nothing to do with the process."

followed by: "i am an expert on black issues! i'm pasty white and and have a TI poster in my bedroom. let me throw the N-word out here while I'm speaking on blacks' behalf"

#22 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,779 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

You know, despite all your effort and internet scanning, that it is an election year ploy. Period.

Since nobody is happy with Obama, he is systematically trying to get them upset with conservatives.

War on Blacks, Latinos, Women, Gays, Elderly. Typical playbook from empty promise Libs.

Wait is it a typical playbook move, or something the Dems just invented because it didn't exist before? You all should make an attempt to get your whines straight.

#23 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:49 AM

cantrell: "men cant speak on womens issues! babies are strickly women's concerns! men have nothing to do with the process."

followed by: "i am an expert on black issues! i'm pasty white and and have a TI poster in my bedroom. let me throw the N-word out here while I'm speaking on blacks' behalf"

first off TI isn't all that good but i appreciate the effort you went through in learning the name of a rapper other than nas. god help the quality of your posts if you ever discover wake flocka :(

second, it's not that men shouldn't speak on women's issues. it's that men should keep their fuging mouths shut if the only thought that they have to offer is "well we should enact policies and/or repeal legislation for the explicit purpose of curtailing their rights"

there's a p big difference between saying "affirmative action and other social/legal policies are necessary for minorities due to the wealth gap and significant disparity in pay and incarceration rates between whites/men and many minority groups" and "women should have a probe inserted inside their vagina by their doctor before they're allowed to have a medical procedure" or "women are just paid less because of biology" but yeah bro keep trying and maybe some day i won't reply and someone might even mistakenly assume that you were right

#24 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,225 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

first off TI isn't all that good

holy poo you can speak the truth

but i appreciate the effort you went through in learning the name of a rapper other than nas. god help the quality of your posts if you ever discover wake flocka

modern hip hop sounds like a silverware factory during a hurricane while artists have that permanent strain in their voices as if they're really pushing on the toilet. but i'm not here to talk about what you listen to while you make arguments against the objectification of women (seriously wtf)

:( second, it's not that men shouldn't speak on women's issues. it's that men should keep their fuging mouths shut if the only thought that they have to offer is "well we should enact policies and/or repeal legislation for the explicit purpose of curtailing their rights"

i've seen less spin on the gravitron ride that you operate at the fair. so some insurance execs talking about what's paid and not paid, while 'someone else' is changing existing policies is just like the insurance execs changing policies.

there's a p big difference between saying "affirmative action and other social/legal policies are necessary for minorities due to the wealth gap and significant disparity in pay and incarceration rates between whites/men and many minority groups" and "women should have a probe inserted inside their vagina by their doctor before they're allowed to have a medical procedure" or "women are just paid less because of biology" but yeah bro keep trying and maybe some day i won't reply and someone might even mistakenly assume that you were right

talking about like here, when you didn't come back for months?
http://www.carolinah...te/page__st__45

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com