Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Generation iPhone Rumors

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Credible rumors are coming out that the next gen iPhone will have a larger screen (4"), smaller charging port, smaller sim card slot, and will be LTE capable. They're expecting it to be released in October.

http://www.imore.com/2012/06/07/supposed-iphone-5-metal-hands-video-surfaces/

The iPhone really does need a larger screen. Android is killing them in that aspect.

Posted

they NEED to incorporate this tech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4eh-Cn3Pzk

1 person likes this

Posted

it's funny... i like the size of my iphone screen. those freaking galaxies are beautiful but i don't want to carry around something that large.

apparently jobs wouldn't let them make the screen larger.

Posted

Smaller charging ports....fug me. quit making me buy new hardware to support your goddamn products.

One charger to rule them all

1 person likes this

Posted

Smaller charging ports....fug me. quit making me buy new hardware to support your goddamn products.

One charger to rule them all

Luckily it comes with a charger.

Posted

I need chargers for home, work, travel, car.....I should just link up my bank account with Job's burial plot

Posted

c'mon, i hate that shiat too but they've been using the same ipod/iphone charger for damn near 10 years. you had to assume they were going to change it eventually.

Posted

i like to complain

Posted

it's funny... i like the size of my iphone screen. those freaking galaxies are beautiful but i don't want to carry around something that large.

I assume you mean the Note? I had reservations at first and thought I would end up trading mine back in for a SII but you really get used to it quickly. Whenever I hold another phone now it just seems tiny, especially my old iphone(that's basically an ipod at this point). It could be a little smaller maybe but I think it's just fine as is.

Posted

I assume you mean the Note? I had reservations at first and thought I would end up trading mine back in for a SII but you really get used to it quickly. Whenever I hold another phone now it just seems tiny, especially my old iphone(that's basically an ipod at this point). It could be a little smaller maybe but I think it's just fine as is.

no, i mean the galaxy. the note is way too large for what i need my phone to do.

Posted

iphone-vs-Samsung-galaxy-S31.jpg

the iphone is the size of the galaxy's screen. very cool no doubt, just too big for what i need.

Posted

exactly.

I wish there were smaller smartphones than the iphone TBQH.