Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Generation iPhone Rumors

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Credible rumors are coming out that the next gen iPhone will have a larger screen (4"), smaller charging port, smaller sim card slot, and will be LTE capable. They're expecting it to be released in October.

http://www.imore.com/2012/06/07/supposed-iphone-5-metal-hands-video-surfaces/

The iPhone really does need a larger screen. Android is killing them in that aspect.

Posted · Report post

they NEED to incorporate this tech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4eh-Cn3Pzk

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

it's funny... i like the size of my iphone screen. those freaking galaxies are beautiful but i don't want to carry around something that large.

apparently jobs wouldn't let them make the screen larger.

Posted · Report post

Smaller charging ports....fug me. quit making me buy new hardware to support your goddamn products.

One charger to rule them all

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Smaller charging ports....fug me. quit making me buy new hardware to support your goddamn products.

One charger to rule them all

Luckily it comes with a charger.

Posted · Report post

I need chargers for home, work, travel, car.....I should just link up my bank account with Job's burial plot

Posted · Report post

c'mon, i hate that shiat too but they've been using the same ipod/iphone charger for damn near 10 years. you had to assume they were going to change it eventually.

Posted · Report post

i like to complain

Posted · Report post

it's funny... i like the size of my iphone screen. those freaking galaxies are beautiful but i don't want to carry around something that large.

I assume you mean the Note? I had reservations at first and thought I would end up trading mine back in for a SII but you really get used to it quickly. Whenever I hold another phone now it just seems tiny, especially my old iphone(that's basically an ipod at this point). It could be a little smaller maybe but I think it's just fine as is.

Posted · Report post

I assume you mean the Note? I had reservations at first and thought I would end up trading mine back in for a SII but you really get used to it quickly. Whenever I hold another phone now it just seems tiny, especially my old iphone(that's basically an ipod at this point). It could be a little smaller maybe but I think it's just fine as is.

no, i mean the galaxy. the note is way too large for what i need my phone to do.

Posted · Report post

iphone-vs-Samsung-galaxy-S31.jpg

the iphone is the size of the galaxy's screen. very cool no doubt, just too big for what i need.

Posted · Report post

exactly.

I wish there were smaller smartphones than the iphone TBQH.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments