Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madden 13: 9+ min long vid showing Panthers vs. Dolphins

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Would've liked to have seen that triple option at the 8:23. Instead the player was unskilled and bored us with a conservative HB Dive.

Posted

and has Madden changed graphically at all since 2005?

are you shitting me? madden has its flaws but graphics is consistently improved upon from game to game. the helmets are arguably the most realistic thing about madden 12. when's the last time you played, and what game was it, and what kind of tv did you play it on?

Posted

give deanglo long hair jeez

Posted

Gotta give him props though for not running with Cam even once. If I was playing, half the plays I would have run with Cam.

Posted

Judging by this clip of madden 13, we severely overpaid for DeAngelo last year...

Judging by anything we severely overpaid for DWill last year.

Posted

Judging by anything we severely overpaid for DWill last year.

You mean the guy who saw the 2nd most snaps out of our RBs despite being healthy?

Posted

LMAO!! Cap getting burnt for a touchdown. smh

Gotta love Sherrod waiting 10 years to help over the top just like he always does too.

And to note .. I woulda swatted that with captain. This guy is awful at madden. He coulda scored on the first play of the game had he used the left stick instead of the juke button to cut inside.

Posted

Here's a 9+ minute long vid from Madden 13 showing the Panthers vs. the Dolphins:

">

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol Sherrod and cap combine for a blown coverage TD...that could have been easily swatted down though...and they have pollak starting over silatolu...game doesn't look like its improved, no need to waste money on it

Posted

I loved how Williams flopped on that run, you would have thought he took a charge in basketball.

Posted

I will take that $65 I would have spent on Madden and jerk off to it and still have $65 in my pocket(that sentence works well with hookers)

Posted

Who called the first drive? John Fox?