SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,557 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:36 PM

LMAO!! Cap getting burnt for a touchdown. smh

Gotta love Sherrod waiting 10 years to help over the top just like he always does too.

And to note .. I woulda swatted that with captain. This guy is awful at madden. He coulda scored on the first play of the game had he used the left stick instead of the juke button to cut inside.

#32 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

Here's a 9+ minute long vid from Madden 13 showing the Panthers vs. the Dolphins:

LOL See ya ripping off my video I posted in my thread way earlier I see. :)

#33 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

Lol Sherrod and cap combine for a blown coverage TD...that could have been easily swatted down though...and they have pollak starting over silatolu...game doesn't look like its improved, no need to waste money on it

#34 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

I loved how Williams flopped on that run, you would have thought he took a charge in basketball.

#35 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,122 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:05 PM

I will take that $65 I would have spent on Madden and jerk off to it and still have $65 in my pocket(that sentence works well with hookers)

#36 Moose87Banks

Moose87Banks

I Love Unicorns!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • LocationOregon/Charlotte

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

Who called the first drive? John Fox?

#37 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

Lol Sherrod and cap combine for a blown coverage TD...that could have been easily swatted down though...and they have pollak starting over silatolu...game doesn't look like its improved, no need to waste money on it

Really!! Maybe the reason is that rosters ain't set right now and pollak is a vet been started over a rookie. This is just a demo been played right now. You act like these rosters are final for the rest of the year. The rosters will be updated before the game gets released or on day one. Don't think to hard dude. We wouldn't want you to hurt your brain to much. ;)

#38 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

I loved how Williams flopped on that run, you would have thought he took a charge in basketball.

Ok people have to remember this is a entire new Real Time Physics engine. This is the first year for it. IT ain't perfect. Yes it will have some bugs and glitches at first. But I'm sure over time EA Madden Dev team will work on it and make it better. No game is perfect. If you can do better then build a football game yourself and see how you do. :)

#39 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

Really!! Maybe the reason is that rosters ain't set right now and pollak is a vet been started over a rookie. This is just a demo been played right now. You act like these rosters are final for the rest of the year. The rosters will be updated before the game gets released or on day one. Don't think to hard dude. We wouldn't want you to hurt your brain to much. ;)

Dont try to be a smart*** and talk down to me, they have kuechy starting so explain that...TD is a vet so why isn't he starting?

#40 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

Dont try to be a smart*** and talk down to me, they have kuechy starting so explain that...TD is a vet so why isn't he starting?

LMFAO!! Because TD is likely to be the backup for this year. That is why he ain't starting. Kuechy is already a starting caliber LBer as well coming out of college. Don't get your panties in a bunch right now dude. Like I said already. This is just an Alpha version of the game. Plus the roster ain't completely set for Madden13 until week 1 of the NFL season. EA will update the rosters throughout the preaseason leading up to the start of the reg. season. Don't get so bent out shape over a roster. LOL

#41 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:32 PM

But nobody knew where kuechly was gonna start until rookie camp and OTAs...same as silatolu...regardless the game is gonna he garbage again

#42 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:34 PM

Still going to buy it, I have owned a Madden game dating back to Madden 95 on Sega, I've owned Madden 2000-2012. I love the game, but I hate it also.

Big thing for me is the touch pass, so glad they added that, the rest of the the game will be the same, but at least I can throw some touch passes.

Any challengers, Im on PS3 Bullethead527

#43 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,557 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:56 AM

Ok people have to remember this is a entire new Real Time Physics engine. This is the first year for it. IT ain't perfect. Yes it will have some bugs and glitches at first. But I'm sure over time EA Madden Dev team will work on it and make it better. No game is perfect. If you can do better then build a football game yourself and see how you do. :)

Yeah.. I guess you haven't been reading. You see anybody would attempt to out do EA but theres an itty bitty problem. EA is full of a bunch of greedy bastards. So they bought the exclusive rights so nobody can make a football game but them.

#44 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,609 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:04 AM

im buying.

#45 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,243 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:20 AM

Yeah.. I guess you haven't been reading. You see anybody would attempt to out do EA but theres an itty bitty problem. EA is full of a bunch of greedy bastards. So they bought the exclusive rights so nobody can make a football game but them.

If you're going to bash at least know your facts. Yes EA bought exclusive rights to the NFL, but it was the NFL that came to EA offering the rights that convinced them to buy them. EA didn't just call up Goodell and say "yo Roger, how boutcha let us buy the rights to the NFL so we can get rid of our competition"....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com