82 replies to this topic

#76 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:25 AM

Why do they have so many Dolphin fans in the stadium for though? This game looks nice though I'll probably pick it up over NCAA again this year.

& I hope not every damn game will be raining in franchise mode again!

#77 Corporal Casto

Corporal Casto

Noob Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationQueen City

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

Why do they have so many Dolphin fans in the stadium for though? This game looks nice though I'll probably pick it up over NCAA again this year.

& I hope not every damn game will be raining in franchise mode again!

lol. It had rain not once in the first season of my Panthers franchise. Year two, it rained four out of the first six weeks. smh

#78 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:51 AM

Exactly it's so annoying... And when it rains it shows the crowd as empty pretty much. I just got finished played a game at home in the playoffs and it was raining (shocker) and the stadium was half empty. Not a big deal, just annoying.

#79 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

deangelo williams has long hair for the first time in madden!

#80 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

Honestly, why do you care so much? Do you really spend that much time looking at their faces?

Not saying anything is wrong with it, just don't understand why you make such a big deal out of it.

Well, it can be done. It's a neat detail. In MLB the Show, they face scan every player in baseball and minor league guys. So why does EA do 5 a team.

Why do you not care about it as much as these games cost? Is it too much to ask for them to scan all of our starters?

#81 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

Well, it can be done. It's a neat detail. In MLB the Show, they face scan every player in baseball and minor league guys. So why does EA do 5 a team.

Why do you not care about it as much as these games cost? Is it too much to ask for them to scan all of our starters?

I don't even look at their faces. I buy the game to play football, I don't care what they look like.

#82 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:27 PM

I don't even look at their faces. I buy the game to play football, I don't care what they look like.

Unfortunately that part of the game; the playing football part, it really sucks too

#83 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

Unfortunately that part of the game; the playing football part, it really sucks too

And I would rather them focus on that than worrying about what their faces look like when they have on helmets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com