Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aaron Kampman?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Well that didn't take long. Someone shoots down my giddy for no apparent reason other than to squash my dream of Kampman. I always liked his motor and skill set. Seems like that motor got the better of him. Too bad for me I guess.

Oh well, nothing lasts forever. But hell, that was what? Less than 10 minutes? Com' on man.

Welcome to the beautiful life of being a Carolina Panther fan.

Posted

Welcome to the beautiful life of being a Carolina Panther fan.

You may have overdone it with that beautiful comment. It can all be fun and games. Until someone has to bum my giddy. That is when it get cereal. Someone is gonna have to pay for this. Not exactly sure how to go about doing it, but I can get it done I tell ya what.

Posted

You may have overdone it with that beautiful comment. It can all be fun and games. Until someone has to bum my giddy. That is when it get cereal. Someone is gonna have to pay for this. Not exactly sure how to go about doing it, but I can get it done I tell ya what.

lolwut

Posted

South Park and King of the Hill references. Al Gore on South Park is "cereal' about the environment. And Hank Hill always says "I tell ya what". The problem comes with the fact that I don't even watch those shows, the wife does. It filtered in without my knowledge or consent.

Posted

Up in age... Hurt a lot... I'm skeptical

1 person likes this

Posted

Andre Carter is so much better but I am guessing we can't afford his asking price. Kampman would be a nice consolation but it would also likely be the end of Thomas Keiser.

Nonetheless, a group of Johnson, Carter/Kampman, Hardy, Alexander, and Applewhite would be really huge for our pass rush.

Posted

I think we are at our limit on injured defensive players

Posted

Would be GREAT for rotation, guy was a monster a couple years ago...

Posted

Apparently he's injured often...Why would we want him?

Rotation? Could use some depth at DE.

Posted

I don't think he has anything left.

Posted

I really really wanted Andre Carter last year, and would still want him if we can get him on the cheap. A mil or two a year for a one or two year contract. We really don't have any real pass rushers beyond CJ and Hardy (not counting Alexander yet, but hopefully he'll be added to that list early in the year). I wouldn't waste the dollars and game-time experience for the youngsters on Kampman though. Too broken.

Posted

If we're in the market for a horse a heartbeat away from the glue factory then Kampman is our man.