Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NBA Playoffs Rd 2: Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Lakers

Who will win?   16 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

• Houston Rockets
    • Los Angeles Lakers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

Posted

440379c27704b691a8bc18cf41172e34-getty-86316475mw017_houston_rocke.jpg

Artest's haircut

Who does he think he is? Mase? Don't really like this guy all that much, but there was a funny interview with him after he went into the stands in the last series. He was joking about the Detroit fiasco.

Posted

and artest is the one they call a dirty player???

Posted

Artest, what a little bitch. :willy_nilly:

Whah, whah, whah.

Posted

5f4979406506505bd2988864ccc2ee88-getty-86316490mw041_houston_rocke.jpg

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Posted

the lake show showed up tonight. that's what the fug is up.

Posted

1241680203.gif

Kobe elbows Artest in throat

You can say what you want about Artest, but I love his toughness. Kobe gives him a lil cheap shot and Ron tries to let crooked ass Joey Crawford know. Crawford does nothing and wont even talk to Kobe, so Ron says "fug that". He goes up to Kobe himself and tells him "elbow me now mother fuger". I like how he let Kobe know, you're not gonna bully me like you do Battier.

Posted

1241680203.gif

Kobe elbows Artest in throat

You can say what you want about Artest, but I love his toughness. Kobe gives him a lil cheap shot and Ron tries to let crooked ass Joey Crawford know. Crawford does nothing and wont even talk to Kobe, so Ron says "fug that". He goes up to Kobe himself and tells him "elbow me now mother fuger". I like how he let Kobe know, you're not gonna bully me like you do Battier.

That looks more like an Artest forearms the back of Kobe's head to me. You get the right video here KT? :Angel_anim:

Posted

Stay classy, Lakers.

Posted

On Thursday, the NBA suspended Derek Fisher for Game 3 after he decked Luis Scola(notes) with a shoulder block as the Rockets forward set a pick. Houston coach Rick Adelman called the shot “malicious” and said the suspension was justified.

“There was just no excuse for anybody doing that,” Adelman said Thursday.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AquJfow143SCgqy3z0SZqUi8vLYF?slug=ap-lakers-rockets&prov=ap&type=lgns

Posted

By by and Fug you Artest. This series is over. Elbow to the head of a defenseless player in the air.

229df18ca104477ad00b0973e4697923-getty-86316899ngb027_lakers_rockets.jpg

Not a flagrant foul in todays NBA. The color guy is truly an effin idiot. :dita:

[ame]

[/ame]

Posted

By by and Fug you Artest. This series is over. Elbow to the head of a defenseless player in the air.

Actually, now the series is over

Posted

Actually, now the series is over

That sucks for Yao, you could see how much pain he is in. Regular season I think they need to limit him to like 20 minutes a game, his body just won't hold up for the grind. :(