#1 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:25 AM

Bill Ingram: League source confirms #2 pick for sale, but Bobcats asking for the world and will look to include Diop or Tyrus Thomas.... Twitter

Interesting, wondering what are the options?

#2 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

Bill Ingram: League source confirms #2 pick for sale, but Bobcats asking for the world and will look to include Diop or Tyrus Thomas.... Twitter

Interesting, wondering what are the options?

Bobcats can't get any worse. Might as well see what you can get for it.

I'm sure Ainge will give MJ $2 for it and their 2nd round pick. The way Jordan has managed the team so for, he'll probably take it.

#3 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,833 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:50 PM

Kinda wish the bobcats would strike gold like the Rams did in the NFL draft. But at this point, it's not happening.

#4 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:25 AM

As long as they don't draft Gilchrist or Beal if they don't get the world, I couldn't care less.

#5 zoom

zoom

Backup GM

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationOak RIdge, NC

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

The Houston Rockets would like this pick. What of theirs would sufficiently interest you fans? They have picks 14, 16 and several promising young players.....

#6 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:19 AM

hmmm... i think 14 is too low for us to move and still get a solid player that i would want. if we trade out that low we would have to get a solid vet as well and the only vet i like from houston is kevin martin since he is a strong scorer but he has a horrible contract so i wouldnt take him. Other than that for houston the youth is patrick patterson and morris and neither would really be of any interest to us IMO. Both are tweener sf?pf and we dont need that here. chase buddinger is a good player but not good enough for me to want any type of move for him. honestly the only trade i would consider would be kyle lowry, thabeet, 14 and 16, and truly im not sure if i would even do that.....

#7 zoom

zoom

Backup GM

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationOak RIdge, NC

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:46 AM

Thabeet was moved at the deadline. Sorry. How about Samuel Dalambert? I think his contract is one year at $7M...

#8 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:00 AM

Trading with Houston would put us too far down in the draft, IMO. I think we should stand pat and take Harrison, but I doubt that happens. Wish we could somehow get the 4th or 5th pick. I we were in that area, it would probably make a lot more sense to everyone to take Harrison

#9 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:00 AM

Trading with Houston would put us too far down in the draft, IMO. I think we should stand pat and take Harrison, but I doubt that happens and I know many don't want that. Wish we could somehow get the 4th or 5th pick. I we were in that area, it would probably make a lot more sense to everyone to take Harrison

#10 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:28 AM

They want a star* player in return, so unless they can get a deal worked out with someone where they could acquire a talent like Rudy Gay (or a similar talent), I don't see a trade happening. Word is that the pick will be MKG or T-Rob. Both have said they would like to play for the Bobcats as well.

To me, this takes Houston out of the equation because there is no one on the Houston Roster that is worth the second pick.

#11 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:48 AM

trob says that the bobcats havnt even contacted him or his camp, cant remember where i saw it... if not MKG i also want to trade down a few spots and look either drummond or barnes

#12 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

Thabeet was moved at the deadline. Sorry. How about Samuel Dalambert? I think his contract is one year at $7M...

only if you took tyrus contract from us and we got lowry 14, 16 then id think about it lol... rockets just dont have what it takes to move up and your too far down to still get the elite 6 or so in this draft

#13 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

Hasn't been contacted yet, but he thinks the Bobcats are interested and he wouldn't mind playing here, take that for what it's worth. I personally would rather have MKG anyway lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users