• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

EURO 2012 Official Thread

Guest Bwood

Wow top bar down. That ball goes back another inch or two and it's a goal.

Guest Bwood

No joke I played a game of fifa 12 before the match, Germany vs. Portugal and Gomez had the game winner.

Varela screwed Portugal over, all he needed to do is fake the goal and move to the left. Goal. Portugal lost this game because of poor execution.

I enjoy watching Ronaldo play. He has incredible skill but I do not care for his personality. I turned on him when he cried the night Manchester United won the Champion's league. He missed his penalty and cried like a baby because he wasn't the hero of the night.

Spain vs Italy will be good game tomorrow. Italy is great at defending and Spain at attacking.

Boateng got the best of Ronaldo. Germany looked sloppy and overall Portugal played the better game but too many novices on Portugal. They missed a couple easy shots. Also Ronaldo should've taken a one timer on one play but instead tried to settle it and lost the ball to Boateng.

I was impressed that all the Portugal players sang their national anthem. They may have lost a soccer game but they showed they have more integrity than many of the German players.

Guest Bwood

2010 World Cup Champs Vs. the 2006 World Cup Champs.

Another treat today for soccer fans, this ones already lookin good.

Italy has had their chances thus far, I'm glad they are not backing down to the Spanish. Spain is just so precise in their passing and possession that it usually breaks teams down by the second half. Hoping Italia can get the three points here, I am sick of Spain at the pinnacle of the international soccer stage.