Photo
- - - - -

Good news for Thomas Davis

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#37 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

That's the same thing that was said THE LAST TWO TIMES.

They always say that, and you all always post it, as if you didn't learn your lesson the last time, because you didn't.

Davis is DONE. The Doctors always tell these guys what they want to hear. And because the doctors are involved throughout, so why would a doctor say, "I'm sorry Thomas, we've failed you. Our surgery didn't work, and you wasted your time undergoing it. We should've told you after the last one that we thought you should walk away so that you can still walk without a cane 10 years from now, but we didn't because we thought we could perform a miracle for you. We couldn't, and you should just hang up your cleats now."

Never gonna happen.

Of course he got good news. They always do at this point. He has.

That's a fact. You don't like facts?

Doctors tell players that all the time. They have no investment in players but if you are so sure how about a little bet. I bet you that Davis plays in more games than he did last year. U game?

#38 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

Even if Davis tears his ACL again, it in no way means he'll be walking with a cane in 10 years. My boss had two ACL surgeries done on each knee in college (he's like 6' 6" and played college basketball), and at 55+ still plays pickup games at lunch. Being a constant pessimist is fine if that's your thing, but leave the hyperbole out.