Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Dwayne Jarrett has retired

47 posts in this topic

I heard the McDonald's on Tryon is hiring, just in case DJ wants to come back to Charlotte.

not really retiring since he will need a new job to support himself.

post-5147-0-14336400-1339214122_thumb.jp

Lucky for you he didn't drop him!

Goodnight sweet prince.

glad I didn't get on his bandwagon...

fuging USC, only player that panned out from that "high-powered" offense was Kalil, and maybe Mark Sanchez

actually most of the linemen turned out pretty well. how else u think matt leinart, lenwhale and reggie bush were able to put up those beastly numbers.

Hope he's successful in whatever he gets into in the future since he's done with football. Sad to hear he's done at such a young age

remember jarrett the most popular beers are slightly stronger up there than the most popular ones in the US.

he had a bright future and hall of fame worthy career that was just starting. just hate this. one of my favorite players

Man I was so excited when he finally caught a touchdown pass from the guy who was allegedly going to be our next franchise quarterback in week 17 2009.

yes he was awful overall but he could be a major fuging tease at times. he went up for a tough catch on the last drive against the chargers in 2008 and had a big third down catch on the final drive which helped us chew up clock against the cardinals in week 8.