Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amini Silatolu Progressing

59 posts in this topic

Posted

If he plays well this year. He might be pro bowler this year. I don't see it taking Stiatolu no 5 years to make it to the pro bowl.

This is the epitome of Homer. And I love it. And I say, why not?

Cam can be the first second year player to win MVP. Davis can be the first player to come back from 3 torn acls. And Amini can be the first rookie LG to make the Pro Bowl. Again I say, why not?

Posted

Cam can be the first second year player to win MVP. Davis can be the first player to come back from 3 torn acls. And Amini can be the first rookie LG to make the Pro Bowl. Again I say, why not?

Excuse me? What are you trying to say dude. A person who is only posted 27 times is talking trash. I'm just saying it could happen and it might. Cam made the pro bowl in his rookie year. If anyone is the homer then it would be you dude. LOL

Posted

Who the fug is this guy?

Every post I've seen by him has been some sort of asinine comment.

Posted

Who the fug is this guy?

Every post I've seen by him has been some sort of asinine comment.

LOL I was asking myself the same question. Can't understand what he is trying to say. I've had post that didn't make sense at times. But come on he is going to far. LOL

Posted

LOL I was asking myself the same question. Can't understand what he is trying to say. I've had post that didn't make sense at times. But come on he is going to far. LOL

He called you a homer but said he liked it and then agreed with your statement.

It was an absurd statement to say that a rookie from a small school who is changing positions is likely to make the pro bowl.

Posted

If he plays well this year. He might be pro bowler this year. I don't see it taking Stiatolu no 5 years to make it to the pro bowl.

This is the original post I replied to. If I am to believe Pantherman is being honest that he actually believes a rookie LG can be a Pro Bowler. Then I have to think he just might be a homer. Nothing wrong with being a homer. Hell, I am also of that ilk. If I am to explain every post, this could be a long and drawn out affair.

Or, if by some chance, this was all just an attempt at humor by Pantherman. Obviously, I guess I missed it.

Posted

Excuse me? What are you trying to say dude. A person who is only posted 27 times is talking trash. I'm just saying it could happen and it might. Cam made the pro bowl in his rookie year. If anyone is the homer then it would be you dude. LOL

Was not trying to disrespect you. You implied that Amini could be a Pro Bowler this year. The blind optimism behind that statement lead me to believe you were a homer. As I am a homer as well, I was agreeing with your assessment in my own way. Obviously, I missed the mark with my delivery.

Actually, I have been a member around here since before the crash of 08, so my post count should not matter. I was not talking trash, I was just expounding upon your premise. That if Amini can be a Pro Bowler. Why can't Davis come back? Or why can't Cam win MVP? My favorite phrase is "why not?"

And yes I am a homer. Not sure why some folks think that is such a bad thing?

Posted

He needs to go slap Jeff Otah and maybe some of his manliness will rub off on him.

Posted

And yes I am a homer. Not sure why some folks think that is such a bad thing?

Why not?

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the original post I replied to. If I am to believe Pantherman is being honest that he actually believes a rookie LG can be a Pro Bowler. Then I have to think he just might be a homer.

Did you think Cam Newton would be a pro bowler? Because a rookie QB in the pro bowl is way crazier than a rookie guard.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the original post I replied to. If I am to believe Pantherman is being honest that he actually believes a rookie LG can be a Pro Bowler. Then I have to think he just might be a homer. Nothing wrong with being a homer. Hell, I am also of that ilk. If I am to explain every post, this could be a long and drawn out affair.

Or, if by some chance, this was all just an attempt at humor by Pantherman. Obviously, I guess I missed it.

I really need to put on my "I'm with Stupid T-Shirt" and stand next to you. I never said he would be a pro bowler this year. But this is the NFL and anything could happen. If the guy works hard enough then he might be a pro bowler this year or next year. But I'm sure you said this about Cam Newton to yourself last year. I bet you was saying Cam would never make the pro bowl in his rookie year. But yet he did make it. So stop been annoying with your comments that don't make sense please.

Posted

Did you think Cam Newton would be a pro bowler? Because a rookie QB in the pro bowl is way crazier than a rookie guard.

LOL I'm sure he didn't He probably was thinking the samething about Cam last year. LOL