What a hunk.

#32 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,601 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

Unfortunately, he may have to ease up on the pancakes in the pro's. NFL refs call holding damn near every time an offensive player puts a defensive player on the ground, good block or no.

I hate it, but that is reality in today's NFL.

#33 Mr Smiley

Mr Smiley

Nooblet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Locationcharlotte

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

Everytime I think pancake, I think jordan gross vs charles woodson

#34 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

I really hate having to agree with the rayzor, but this is probably close to the truth. Or at least what the FO was hoping for. They saw the athlete not the student.

Getting him out in space is going to be fun to watch. Wish we could see the eyes of those DBs as he Amini barrels down on them.

I want to see him lay the beat down on Asante Samuel. Ooooooo, that's going to be fun.

#35 Iamnotanewb

Iamnotanewb

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

I want to see him lay the beat down on Asante Samuel. Ooooooo, that's going to be fun.

I was thinking about DBs in general. But now you have me thinking. Somehting like, Porter shadowing Smitty, and Amini comes along and decleats him. Just runs him over and keeps going. Like Porter was just a bump in the road. Now that would be worth the price of admission.

#36 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

If he plays well this year. He might be pro bowler this year. I don't see it taking Stiatolu no 5 years to make it to the pro bowl.

#37 Iamnotanewb

Iamnotanewb

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

If he plays well this year. He might be pro bowler this year. I don't see it taking Stiatolu no 5 years to make it to the pro bowl.

This is the epitome of Homer. And I love it. And I say, why not?

Cam can be the first second year player to win MVP. Davis can be the first player to come back from 3 torn acls. And Amini can be the first rookie LG to make the Pro Bowl. Again I say, why not?

#38 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

Cam can be the first second year player to win MVP. Davis can be the first player to come back from 3 torn acls. And Amini can be the first rookie LG to make the Pro Bowl. Again I say, why not?

Excuse me? What are you trying to say dude. A person who is only posted 27 times is talking trash. I'm just saying it could happen and it might. Cam made the pro bowl in his rookie year. If anyone is the homer then it would be you dude. LOL

#39 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

Who the fug is this guy?

Every post I've seen by him has been some sort of asinine comment.

#40 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

Who the fug is this guy?

Every post I've seen by him has been some sort of asinine comment.

LOL I was asking myself the same question. Can't understand what he is trying to say. I've had post that didn't make sense at times. But come on he is going to far. LOL

#41 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,263 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

LOL I was asking myself the same question. Can't understand what he is trying to say. I've had post that didn't make sense at times. But come on he is going to far. LOL

He called you a homer but said he liked it and then agreed with your statement.

It was an absurd statement to say that a rookie from a small school who is changing positions is likely to make the pro bowl.

#42 Iamnotanewb

Iamnotanewb

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:33 PM

This is the original post I replied to. If I am to believe Pantherman is being honest that he actually believes a rookie LG can be a Pro Bowler. Then I have to think he just might be a homer. Nothing wrong with being a homer. Hell, I am also of that ilk. If I am to explain every post, this could be a long and drawn out affair.

Or, if by some chance, this was all just an attempt at humor by Pantherman. Obviously, I guess I missed it.

#43 Iamnotanewb

Iamnotanewb

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

Excuse me? What are you trying to say dude. A person who is only posted 27 times is talking trash. I'm just saying it could happen and it might. Cam made the pro bowl in his rookie year. If anyone is the homer then it would be you dude. LOL

Was not trying to disrespect you. You implied that Amini could be a Pro Bowler this year. The blind optimism behind that statement lead me to believe you were a homer. As I am a homer as well, I was agreeing with your assessment in my own way. Obviously, I missed the mark with my delivery.

Actually, I have been a member around here since before the crash of 08, so my post count should not matter. I was not talking trash, I was just expounding upon your premise. That if Amini can be a Pro Bowler. Why can't Davis come back? Or why can't Cam win MVP? My favorite phrase is "why not?"

And yes I am a homer. Not sure why some folks think that is such a bad thing?

#44 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,820 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:13 PM

He needs to go slap Jeff Otah and maybe some of his manliness will rub off on him.

#45 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

And yes I am a homer. Not sure why some folks think that is such a bad thing?

Why not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com