Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prometheus Explained

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

nice write up.

I kinda saw vickers coming.. Everything. Didn't like what happened to her. Maybe because I'm obsessed with Charlize Theron. Hah.

Posted · Report post

poo what is that website from 1995? holy fug.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

if it takes that much writing to explain a 2 hour film the writing isnt very good in either the film or explanation of.

Posted · Report post

if it takes that much writing to explain a 2 hour film the writing isnt very good in either of them.

It was written by one of the Lost writers - which explains it all. Great ideas, absolutely no idea how to follow through with them.

Posted · Report post

I like your explaniations but I still think the movie was a bunch of crap. You really have to search deep to find any connection to Alien, hell the things you reference on your website in the first paragraph look absolutely nothing like alien, an octopus comes to mind when I see them....overall the movie was still.....meh

Posted · Report post

It was poo. The end.

Posted · Report post

quick, let me go scour the interwebz to find out WTF just happened in the movie I paid $14 to see.

Posted · Report post

This one is closer to my views and touches on other questions/misconceptions that people have

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I feel like the storytelling is poorly done if you need that much explanation for a movie.

I still don't get the octopus thing etc but whatever.

Posted · Report post

This one is closer to my views and touches on other questions/misconceptions that people have

This guy nailed it. It's exactly what I was thinking as well. He's also very right about he original Alien movie, a lot of questions were unanswered and people felt the same way about it, and now Prometheus is what Alien was back then.

I also thought you have to see this movie more than once. It did remind me of memento and Inception. You can't get everything in your first viewing.