• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherpain

PANTHERS ALTERNATE BLUE TOP BLACK PANTS

I'm sure the poor digital rendering from those terrible graphics give a great depiction of what that particular uniform would look like.

if anything it makes our alt uni look less like the tar heels jerseys, so on that alone it's a good move.

With NO and ATL already having all black unis, the chances of us getting one is pretty slim.

Feel free to punch holes in my logic.

What the hell is the big deal with all black unis? I mean the are over done with ATL, Jacksonville, NO all having them. I personally love a blue jersey, black pants combo because it is different.

What the hell is the big deal with all black unis? I mean the are over done with ATL, Jacksonville, NO all having them. I personally love a blue jersey, black pants combo because it is different.

I like the blue jersey and black pants also, if they would use the black pants with the white jersey instad of white on white that would be great.

There is no Al Davis anymore. I miss his threats to sue us because of black and silver colors.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts