Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherpain

PANTHERS ALTERNATE BLUE TOP BLACK PANTS

101 posts in this topic

I think having a fusia (i dont know the proper name for the color) color) helmet would be nice with the black uni. I know it might be similar to UNC but we have a diff feel to our uni.

Here's the thing... you can't change the color of the uniforms in any recent version of Madden and EA has only ever put in uniforms that were actually worn, so if these blank pants are in the game it means they are real.

Don't like them with the blue jersey... would love to see us wear them for our Thursday night game against the Giants.

The blue top and black bottom is Fugly.

Ehhhhh......I must admit I'm not a big fam. To much blue, maybe they'd look better in real life.

Awesome. Don't care for the white part of the socks with the blue pants, but awesome nonetheless.

Now, what's stopping us from using the black pants with our black jerseys?

All I know is, somebody's gotta new custom uni in online games... lol

All he did was change the pants color. I could do that on Madden '02 for N64.

Ummmmm so since when have the Panthers had Black pants? Never.

So you can use Green pants for the Packers?

This is definitely a uniform modification.... but the Silver helmet, blue jersey, black pants combo does NOT work IMO

Change the helmet to black and those uniforms are LEAGUES better

If it helps us win a game or two than I am all for it.....

What? You say that what you wear has no effect on how you play......................

You mean that teams with ugly colors like the creamsicle Tampa Bay Bucks, or the Browns doodoo brown uniforms weren't the reason they have sucked so bad???

You think that no matter what you wear, if you have no talent, you are going to suck.....

Well if that is the case then who gives a crap what color the uniforms are?? Especially pants which fans don't buy to wear at games.....

What? Fans care how their teams looks on TV even if they suck or lose. So they can say we might suck but we sure looked better than they did......

Slowly walks away shaking head.....................

ARGH! Why would the team change uni's after I've spent so much time on the Huddle explicitly telling people it's uncool to talk about them! ARGH! RAAAAAAGGEEEE!!!!

Looks awesome.

Screen cap for the lazy:

blackpants.png

PFT used the exact screen capture in their EA Leaked new Panther uni's article. Awesome.

Actually a link to the Panther Blog forum. Conner Harrison?!