Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherpain

PANTHERS ALTERNATE BLUE TOP BLACK PANTS

102 posts in this topic

You know it's the offseason when a uniform thread, and a thread about some guy named Grits has the most views.

I wouldn't be surprised. This is just something the team doesn't want to announce. Just let it happen. They have 3 different jerseys, but only one pair of pants. That always seemed odd. They have needed alternate pants for a long time now to be able to do many different combos. maybe they'll secretly have black helmets too and the team can go all black for a big prime time game.

How does Madden manage to look consistently awful?

Person definitely just stole this story from the OP. Same instructions for the youtube video and same screenshot. Best beat writer ever?

http://scottfowlerob...r-panthers.html

I would not be surprised by this at all!

HEY JOE.... I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS...YOU'RE A BUM!!!!!!!!

I would not be surprised by this at all!

HEY JOE.... I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS...YOU'RE A BUM!!!!!!!!

That's Scott Fowler, not Joe Person.

That's Scott Fowler, not Joe Person.

LOL...wow not sure how I missed the poster. False alarm on Person...Fowler is the scumbag who stole without giving credit where credit is due!

FYI, I emailed Scott Fowler about it this morning - that's where he got the screenshot and link to the youtube vid.

I wanted to get him on the story so he could contact the Panthers for a comment and they said "nothing has been completely decided on as of yet" which is a long way from simply saying "no".

I seriously doubt Fowler would have mentioned the huddle so I didn't even bring it up.

I think Fowler should steal everything he writes from here. Today's top story, Do all black uniforms = a superbowl?

FYI, I emailed Scott Fowler about it this morning - that's where he got the screenshot and link to the youtube vid.

I wanted to get him on the story so he could contact the Panthers for a comment and they said "nothing has been completely decided on as of yet" which is a long way from simply saying "no".

I seriously doubt Fowler would have mentioned the huddle so I didn't even bring it up.

Cool that makes me feel better. I just hate to see people steal things from lesser known places and not give credit to the person who informed them in the first place.

1 person likes this

Seriously........

not_this_shit_again.jpeg