Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

2012 NBA Finals: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat

NBA Finals   26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Miami Heat

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

290 posts in this topic

Still waiting on your explanation for his fourth foul. You can spin it anyway you want, but that was the most critical moment of tonight's game. OKC would have put the Heat away had he not picked it up...

Oh that's right, you don't actually explain anything. You just spew poo and ramble for a paragraph while saying nothing at all....

No excuses, Durant is no LeBron when it comes to closing out games. He lacks LeBron's killer instinct and defensive acumen. LeBron scored more points and grabbed more boards than anybody on the floor tonight.

So....you got nothing then....why is that not surprising....

LeBron's killer instinct? Are you smoking crack?! That is a serious question, by the way. fuging moron.

I'm not even going to address you implying Durant can't close out games, I'll just let everyone else drill you for that ignorant ass statement. Although, I will say if you think that's true perhaps you should rewatch game 1, and compare KD and LeBron's fourth quarter performance.

I'm not even going to address you implying Durant can't close out games, I'll just let everyone else drill you for that ignorant ass statement. Although, I will say if you think that's true perhaps you should rewatch game 1, and compare KD and LeBron's fourth quarter performance.

LeBron still hasn't done anything in the 4th quarter.

LeBron closed this game out tonight with his defense, his shots in the paint, and his clutch FTs. Guy is averaging 30 points, 10 boards, 4 assists a game this Finals. Monster #'s.

Where's SNO?

Madhatter?

Hate?

No posts when the Heat wins? Gotcha. You guys had a lot to say after Game 1. Sholl are quiet right about now. LMAO.

The series is over.

This series is far from over. LeBron cant close. He's a choke artist. He never shows up in the playoffs. OKC still can win.