Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 NBA Finals: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat

NBA Finals   26 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Miami Heat

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

291 posts in this topic

Posted

This is just the beginning. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6...

...sigh

You aren't a Bobcats fan.

Posted

congratulations, glad to hear all that talk will stop now

Posted

heatmenageatrois_medium.gif

Posted

Lebron deserved it with his play in the playoffs. Still don't like the team and how they have held themselves. Love how when they showed LBJ hugging thunder players they showed Wade sitting on the pedestal saying ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Westbrook is out of control man what a poo show. They could've won this with Rondo.

Posted

not 1 not 2 not 3... KT really? so you hope they win even if the bobcats are playing them in the playoffs in the future. You are probably a bandwagon fan at heart. It's ok to admit it, I understand why you would hate people who used to cheer for a hometown team and want to incorporate that passion into their new team even though it basically says the final FU to that poo owner that sold the team like he sold BET to the man.

Posted

Better luck next time KD

untitled-17988yu.gif

Posted

3ce2ec4cbc0311e1abd612313810100a_7.jpg

Look who was at the game. I love Kaka.

1 person likes this

Posted

damn he couldn't even get good seats?

Posted

LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, & Kevin Durant are the top 3 players in the world. They have all lost in the Finals. LeBron got his ring but that small fact just adds to the legend that is Michael Jeffrey Jordan. Those guys are 6-5 in the Finals. Kids just don't realize how special MJ was. It may have took him several years to get to that stage, but once he did he was unstoppable & dominated. Nothing could stop him once he reached the Finals.

But congratulations to LeBron. He dominated the Finals. Oh, & KT if I ever see you at a Cats game I will call you out you Heat bandwagon fan. You aren't a Cats fan.

OKC should trade Westbrook & Harden to Orlando for Dwight Howard. Durant/Ibaka/Howard would be a scary frontcourt. Westbrook may be a talent but he is a friggin low IQ selfish ballhog. There are 10-12 possessions a game you can tell he is going to shoot no matter what. He never creates for teammates. Watching him run the team is like watching pick up games at the Y.

Nash

Sefalosha

Durant

Ibaka

Howard

Fisher

Perkins

Collison

1st rder

FA

FA

.....game over NBA

Posted

Congrats to LeBron for breaking through. Hell of a performance in the postseason for the man, though I think implying they're going to win five or more titles is stretching it a bit. The bulls will be back when Rose gets helthy, the Thunder aren't going anywhere, and teams like the Lakers and Celtics will definitely make the necessary moves, to reload and chase more titles. The Heat will have to fight like hell for every single championship just like they did this one, so I think it's a bit premature to say five or more other titles is a possibility. Wade is also breaking down at a rapid rate. But again, that's neither here nor there, congrats to the Heat and Heat fans, and to LeBron for getting that first ring....

Posted

People who say Kobe i still top 3 in the NBA seriously need a reality check.

1 person likes this

Posted

Congrats to the Heat and finals MVP Lebron James. I wanted the thunder to win, but it wasn't meant to be. My boy, Durant, still has some growing to do as a player. He'll get there soon. As for Miami winning more rings; I hope not. They're in the same division as the Cats, so I don't want them have a winning season. Sure as hell don't want them to get another ring