Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

2012 NBA Finals: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat

NBA Finals   26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Miami Heat

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

290 posts in this topic

LeBron had a nice statistical night last night with 30 points. But, he just disappears in the 4th when his team needs him the most. I don't know why he dominates for 3 quarters and then defers in the 4th.

He is too damn good for that to happen.

He just does not have that finishing killer instict that the greats had.

LeBron had 7 points in the 4th quarter of Game 1. Hardly the reason they lost.

I really don't understand the constant hate for Lebron. He's had plenty of games where he's gone off in the 4th qtr, including the playoffs. He can't carry them every night. No player can do that.

Im going for the Thunder, though, so I hope he has bad 4th qtrs all series. I doubt it though. He's too good of a player

LeBron is the most gifted athlete physically the NBA has ever seen. He is unstoppable with his combination of size and speed, as we know. LeBron just lacks a killer instinct. I feel as though all the doubt in the past has almost killed his confidence to do anything. If LeBron had half the killer instinct of MJ, LBJ would be the greatest player to ever play the game

Hey KG, you know 11-24 is a great shooting night for Kobe.

In fact, 11-24 is a higher percentage than Kobe's 2012 regular season, 2012 postseason, and CAREER regular and postseason shooting percentage.

Kobe only topped that percentage 3 times in 12 playoff games this year.

And here's where the Kobe fluffers will say "But But But, clutch, mamba, NBA Finals..."

Facts get in the way as always, in 39 finals games, Kobe has only shot better in 12 of them. In his last 20 without Shaq, it's only been 5.

In fact, 11-24 is a higher percentage than Kobe's 2012 regular season, 2012 postseason, and CAREER regular and postseason shooting percentage.

Kobe only topped that percentage 3 times in 12 playoff games this year.

And here's where the Kobe fluffers will say "But But But, clutch, mamba, NBA Finals..."

Facts get in the way as always, in 39 finals games, Kobe has only shot better in 12 of them. In his last 20 without Shaq, it's only been 5.

Lolz, a Kobe comparison is valid once King has 5 rings. Let's focus on last nights typical 4th quarter 33% shooting shall we.

Or we can make the NBA Finals thread a Kobe thread if you like.

Do we really want to get into 4th quarter shooting percentage comparisons between Kobe and Lebron? I doubt it.

As for the rings argument, I guess we can't compare Kobe with Robert Horry until he wins two more, right?

Big shot Bob!

If LeBron had half the killer instinct of MJ, LBJ would be the greatest player to ever play the game

He's already one of the greatest to ever play the game.

Kinda crazy that Durant is already the better player than Lebron ever was at age 23.

3 people like this

You really thought old ass Boston could stop LeBron, jokes on you.. LeBron broke up the Big 3 in Boston. Theyll never play together again thanks to him.

Father Time broke up the big 3 in Boston, bro.

They had a good run. Won a championship. Something your boy LeBron has yet to do.