Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

2012 NBA Finals: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat

miami okc durant lebron wade westbrook harden bosh scott brooks erik spoelstra

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

Poll: NBA Finals (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Oklahoma City Thunder (15 votes [57.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.69%

2. Miami Heat (11 votes [42.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.31%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#286 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:37 AM

Congrats to LeBron for breaking through. Hell of a performance in the postseason for the man, though I think implying they're going to win five or more titles is stretching it a bit. The bulls will be back when Rose gets helthy, the Thunder aren't going anywhere, and teams like the Lakers and Celtics will definitely make the necessary moves, to reload and chase more titles. The Heat will have to fight like hell for every single championship just like they did this one, so I think it's a bit premature to say five or more other titles is a possibility. Wade is also breaking down at a rapid rate. But again, that's neither here nor there, congrats to the Heat and Heat fans, and to LeBron for getting that first ring....

#287 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,686 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

People who say Kobe i still top 3 in the NBA seriously need a reality check.

#288 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,538 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:01 AM

Congrats to the Heat and finals MVP Lebron James. I wanted the thunder to win, but it wasn't meant to be. My boy, Durant, still has some growing to do as a player. He'll get there soon. As for Miami winning more rings; I hope not. They're in the same division as the Cats, so I don't want them have a winning season. Sure as hell don't want them to get another ring

#289 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,434 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

Congrats and props to the Heat and especially LBJ. They played a fantastic series and looked like the best team in the league.

I have been hard on LBJ for his sub-par performances during the crunch time of past playoff series. However, he really stepped up this post season and started playing like he is capable of. He is an incredible talent and now finally came through during that crunch time.

I bet this gets the monkey off his back and he will not revert to deferring and disappearing in the 4th quarter in future playoff runs.

#290 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

TheRealDeal while I think its great you're showing praise to LeBron, please don't insult him by comparing him to guys like Kobe & Jordan. He's not a guard, and he's his own man. Neither one of those guys resumes looked like his at age 27 either. Kobe didnt get his first Finals MVP til he was 30, Jordan never appeared in a Finals til he was 28.

lol

#291 B.B.S

B.B.S

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

D Wade's body is crumbling. Miami should send him to Orlando for Dwight. If somebody doesn't wake up & snag Dwight & allows Riley to pair him with LeBron it will be a long decade.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: miami, okc, durant, lebron, wade, westbrook, harden, bosh, scott brooks, erik spoelstra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users