Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Grits Girl Update....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#37 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

if you're not going to ban him for being a fuging pedophile i don't know how you could justify banning him over this

#38 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

Dey Hate Us Because They Aint Us!

HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:53 AM

if you're not going to ban him for being a fuging pedophile i don't know how you could justify banning him over this

She must be on restriction.

#39 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:11 AM

Because Zod is intelligent enough to know a joke when he sees one genius. Its called having a sense of humor (however Dark) and not being an uptight ball breaker. As for the girl in question, hey i extended a helping hand. Zod knows a lot more people than i do. I just though it would be a step up in class to meet him and maybe some of the people he associates with you know. Beats hanging around my crowd because its a one way trip to nowhere. Maybe i'm getting soft idk but fug it i'm tired, been out all night i'm going to bed.

later

#40 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

A girl is upset that you started a thread on a message board about her and posted her picture? That's hard to believe.

#41 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

A girl is upset that you started a thread on a message board about her and posted her picture? That's hard to believe.

Ain't what she's upset about bro.

#42 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

Ain't what she's upset about bro.

probably don't want to tell her about that part

#43 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:52 AM

fug i told her the day i posted the topic. She was stoked and asked me to give Zod her number which i did. Zod is like "i got 100's or fine females knocking down my door to shoot them i'm not calling anyone." Hell yeah i said, very understandable in Zod's situation, he's a boss no doubt. He did give me his contact info so the ball is in her count. She has everything she needs to get in touch with Zod. Its all on her. And like i said, she's ticked at me about something else entirely.