Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason very complimentary of Luke.

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I love that when people talk about our LB Corps they mention a guy who's been injured for two years but they never fail to leave out the guy that's been a tackle machine for the last two or so years (Anderson)
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I love it....Anderson, Beason, Keuchly, Davis, Senn...this LB group is scary good, fast and cover a lot of ground

Posted · Report post

Beason doesn't care where he plays, as long as the best D is being fielded. Dude already hit his big contract, everyone in the world knows how good he is... theres no reason for him to rack up extravagant amounts of tackles. He's still going to be making all the calls and adjustments pre snap, he's going to play like he normally does and he's going to be the leader.

Posted · Report post

The comments always make me face palm.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='panthers55' timestamp='1339384627' post='1797860']
It is nice to see how supportive Beason is of Kuechly. They will make a great team. It is also nice to see that everything I said about Kuechly is being repeated by Beason who surely knows what he is talking about. I think our linebacking corps is going to be a strength again this year.
[/quote]

certainly you don't believe that he had that perspective prior to the draft

Posted · Report post

Good to hear. Our D will be back with a vengeance with Beason at the helm.

Posted · Report post

Beason = class.

Posted · Report post

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]ravenmuscle says: Jun 10, 2012 10:24 PM [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]GUARANTEED….Kueckly is a Dan Morgan clone[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]He WILL get hurt. His legs are like tooth picks.[/background][/size][/font][/color][/quote]

..because we all know skinny legs means more concussion prone...

Posted · Report post

[size=4][url="http://rdly49ers.wordpress.com/"]rdly49ers[/url] says:Jun 10, 2012 9:13 PM

[color=#000000]Lol Beason What a joke ….lol he’s gonna take ur job and there’ nothing u cld do about it ,the panthers are getting tired of u being hurt all the time u and ur partner davis .ur days r numbered mark my words ..u talking all the cramp about Alex Smith and its ur job u should be worried about lol lol…..[/color][/size]

Posted · Report post

I like this from Jon. The LB corps will be the backbone of the D again and the DB's everyone around here feels are so terrible and the pass rush most feel is nonexistent will be all the better for it. Last season's effort at LB was admirable but poor by comparison. 4-3 relies on some bad sob's filling gaps and scraping edges.

Sounds like some bad sob's who are unified and who take an intelligent approach are ready to make a comeback.

Posted · Report post

That asshole Beason. He needs to check that ego.

Posted · Report post

What else can the guy say...Beason knows the position an before we drafted him be thought Luke was a stud.