Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Manno and Wes Kemp waived

Does anybody have a schedule for camp cuts? Pie for the first official schedule of cuts.

I'll get right on that for ya.... after all pie is so awesome that i wouldgo out of my way to do that much work for you or anyone... LOL

Some might say he's not here because he went to a college other than Wofford :unsure:

Valid? No idea.

I just didn't understand the Manno hope. He's literally never done anything and there were people saying he would be the 3rd receiver. Every year nobodies are given a chance, especially local nobodies.

I just didn't understand the Manno hope. He's literally never done anything and there were people saying he would be the 3rd receiver. Every year nobodies are given a chance, especially local nobodies.

People love underdogs.

We always go into camp with a good number of receivers. It's necessary to get four QBs enough work, among other things. All of them hope to make the team, but of course, reality...

I'm bummed about Manno, he had the right attitude. Hopefully he'll join the practice squad. C'est la vie.

you dont get cut in early june then get axed to be on the practice squad

The Panthers are probably doing the kid a favor by letting him go early so he can have a better opportunity to go to a team that he has a better chance to make.

you dont get cut in early june then get axed to be on the practice squad

Why don't you crush all my dreams, then?

Why don't you crush all my dreams, then?

Your dreams are for the Panthers to have Chris Manno on the practice squad?

Your dreams are for the Panthers to have Chris Manno on the practice squad?

Literally laughed out loud! good one bro