#1 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

http://www.sbnation....new-york-giants

Diehl, a 6'5 305 offensive tackle, has started all 136 games he has played in since being drafted out of Illinois by the New York Giants in the fifth round of the 2003 draft.
However, if this evidence holds up, he will probably end up facing NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for violating the league's personal conduct policy and will miss some action at the start of the 2012 season.

Attached Files

#2 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,374 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:34 AM

WTF is wrong with these idiots... can they not hire a cab? It's not like they don't have the funds.

#3 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:43 AM

He looks quite the brutal ruffian

#4 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

This individual most certainly is not a thug.

Let's all remember here that we don't have all the facts to this story and Mr. Diehl is innocent until proven guilty.

#5 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,602 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Let's all remember here that we don't have all the facts to this story and Mr. Diehl is innocent until proven guilty.

why you didnt say that in the Blackmon thread?

#6 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

Cuz this guy isnt black..duh

#7 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

Here is my prediction for the rest of this thread.

KT enters and finds MTD not railing against this guy like he did blackmon
KT calls MTD out as a biggot
MTD replies that KT is a biggot
MTD and KD exchange the usual rebuttals of your ignorant , you suck, etc...
MadHatter, G5 pops in and sides with MTD
Somebody else pops in and sides with KT
Thread goes on for days......
Sagacious pops back in and says....told ya so

am I missing something

#8 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

http://www.sbnation....new-york-giants
he will probably end up facing NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for violating the league's personal conduct policy and will miss some action at the start of the 2012 season.

I'm not sure he will be suspended. Eh, maybe a preseason game or something like that. But I doubt he will miss anything of importance.

Unless, of course, he's been arrested more than once? I don't have the facts on that so I'm not sure.

Diehl made a bad decision, will probably plead guilty and apologize, then do some community service and it will all go away.

#9 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

Cuz this guy isnt black..duh

this has nothing to do with it.

#10 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:39 AM

Yes, he broke the law and put peoples life at risk. Thug.

#11 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:35 AM

I'm not sure he will be suspended. Eh, maybe a preseason game or something like that. But I doubt he will miss anything of importance.

Unless, of course, he's been arrested more than once? I don't have the facts on that so I'm not sure.

Diehl made a bad decision, will probably plead guilty and apologize, then do some community service and it will all go away.

lol

#12 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

This thread is funny but I get the tongue in cheek humour behind it.

It is sad that some are willing to label blacks as thugs regardless of what law they break or their background. It's clear the society we live in. This many could have killed someone and all we keep hearing is..."Thank God no one was hurt." Yet, a sportswriter saw it fit to write an article claiming how another NFL player who send cops on a high speed chase, could have put lives in danger. Yet, not only did Diehl struck one car but two and they both were parked and it was early afternoon. One could easily have made the argument that he could have easily jumped the curb and hurt maybe killed pedestrians but NOPE...Nothing but him making a bad decision and how charitable he is...

And you seriously wonder why folks see racism in the way the sport media and media as a whole, handles black players and their personal issues.

Let's face it, if Ryan Leaf can get probation and do charity work for as many times as he's broken the law, I say Diehl will plead quilty and get a slap on his wrist and slate will be scrubbed clean. PFT will write some feel sorry for him aritcle and it will all be forgiven and quickly replaced by the next black player who breaks the law.

It's clear many feel only blacks should be punished and taught a less no matter what they do.

#13 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

This may be a bit off topic, but I can't think of any crimes committed by white players that even measure up to crimes committed by black players.

Seems like whites are drinking and driving, doing drugs, etc and blacks are drinking and driving, doing drugs, and being awfully violent. Whites don't seem to have that violent streak in them. Maybe that's why they aren't in the NFL to begin with.

Anyone help me out here? What are some of the white violent crimes that have been committed

#14 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

This may be a bit off topic, but I can't think of any crimes committed by white players that even measure up to crimes committed by black players.

Seems like whites are drinking and driving, doing drugs, etc and blacks are drinking and driving, doing drugs, and being awfully violent. Whites don't seem to have that violent streak in them. Maybe that's why they aren't in the NFL to begin with.

Anyone help me out here? What are some of the white violent crimes that have been committed

I know that there was that huge scandal like 30 years ago that involved the dad from the TV show Webster and how he was betting on NFL games. He was a player and he got kicked out of the league I believe. Still not a "Thug Move" like your boy Nate Webster raping a girl then saying he's going to kill her if she talks.

TRD, it doesn't matter if I would have called Webster, Blackmon, Fairly a "thug" or "shithead" or "dickass" or "ratpig"

the African American posters on this board would have immediately associated the word as a racial slur and taken the word out of context to start a race war on a message board.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh even though Jamal and Keisha got videotaped on camera committing murder the Judge was white so they are the true victims of racist white american wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#15 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

Not sure Nate Webster is my boy, but other than that, I wholeheartedly agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com