Photo
- - - - -

Conservatives are scaredy cats....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#25 Htar

Htar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:43 PM

donations to churches are used for charity work designed primarily to induce belief in a religion. People go to say, Honduras, and build a well - and a church. Is building a church charity or self promotion?

HAHAHA! You have no idea about the financial assitance and need-based work churches do in the community...Let me know when MOVEON or NOW attempts to feed the homeless, or even shelter the women they ALLEGEDLY support.

Yeah, they build churches, and homes, and orphaneges, and paint, and mend, and repair, and plumb, and wire, and deliver school supplies to children and on and on!

Hey have you noticed most homeless shelters tend to be aligned with CHURCHES?

I do understand the liberal mentality about all this though...Why do it on an individual bases when we can have the GOVERNMENT do it on a collective effort.

#26 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:47 PM

HAHAHA! You have no idea about the financial assitance and need-based work churches do in the community...Let me know when MOVEON or NOW attempts to feed the homeless, or even shelter the women they ALLEGEDLY support.

Yeah, they build churches, and homes, and orphaneges, and paint, and mend, and repair, and plumb, and wire, and deliver school supplies to children and on and on!

Hey have you noticed most homeless shelters tend to be aligned with CHURCHES?

I do understand the liberal mentality about all this though...Why do it on an individual bases when we can have the GOVERNMENT do it on a collective effort.

Amen, brother. Amen.

#27 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:22 PM

Conservatives vow to kill terrorists.

as if conservative vows mean anything