Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camp Preview on Panthers.Com (brothers of the sun tour not included).

12 posts in this topic

Posted

http://youtu.be/XZoqajBsLvo

Not sure if posted.

1 person likes this

Posted

awesomesauce

Posted

Mike Craft won't be around much longer if he doesn't start losing some damn weight... That dude is so fat, that he gets tired from talking...

They need to take his Bojangles perks away stat!!

Posted

10 times better due to lack of annoying country commercial for a concert I wouldn't even think of going to.

"Stay tuned to Panthers.com for the latest news" as if, they should just have their news section link to the Huddle, we hear about it at least 3 days before it's on Panthers.com

Posted

Mike Craft won't be around much longer if he doesn't start losing some damn weight... That dude is so fat, that he gets tired from talking...

Who cares?

Posted

that was the longest and worst fat joke ever.

1 person likes this

Posted

Seems like they would have an on screen graphic with the new logo and font by now...I noticed Craft's shirt and mic had the new logo.

Sorry, in advance, for the logo talk.

Posted

Liked seeing that LaFell route, looks fast out there and I'm hoping his breaks out this season in a BIG way.

Posted

Seems like they would have an on screen graphic with the new logo and font by now...I noticed Craft's shirt and mic had the new logo.

Sorry, in advance, for the logo talk.

I noticed the same Mr. Beard, seems the on screen graphic would be one of the simplistic things to change. Perhaps it's just been overlooked. [enter elementary joke about Mike Craft eating the guy before he could change it]

Posted

I dont even care Mike Craft is fat and generally unpleasant to look at, the dude's presentation is just so infuriating.

About the brothers of the sun tour, why the hell hasn't someone gotten to balls to re-separate country music from country rock. Its an utter shame shitty generic country rock is referred to as just "country".

1 person likes this

Posted

I still haven't seen this "brothers of the sun" thing yet on panthers.com and I get on that site every day and have for about 5 years.

Posted

Pray for no injuries.