Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cdandi1

Coaching Search Down to Three

37 posts in this topic

Snyder is part of their rebuilding plan. If they get too good they will miss the lottery and ruin Cho's strategy

Hahaha not gonna lie thats the best argument I've seen for hiring Snyder

Brian Shaw seems to be the most logical because of his relationship with Phil Jackson who, in return has a relationship with Jordan

I swear to God if it's Snyder I will never attend the games I was never going to attend anyway.

Sounds like Sloan withdrew his name today.

“I took myself out today,” Sloan said by phone. “I don’t want to comment on it because it’s never profitable for anybody. It just makes it sound like you’re making a statement about someone. But they were wonderful and there were no problems. I just took myself out.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/14/jerry-sloan-pulls-out-of-charlotte-bobcats-coaching-search/

well I want Shaw now

It looks more and more like Snyder is going to be the coach lol. He was my last fricken resort lol.

I can only pray we get Brian Shaw now.

Apparently Shaw may prefer the Orlando Magic job over the Bobcats job (who could blame him), leaving Snyder as the new head coach of the Bobcats :(

Well Shaw or bust

The curse of the Bobcats continues. The Bobcats get a crappy new head coach while a division rival gets the next great coach in the NBA. Sweet!! I love being a bobcats fan