Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coaching Search Down to Three

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Sounds like Sloan withdrew his name today.

“I took myself out today,” Sloan said by phone. “I don’t want to comment on it because it’s never profitable for anybody. It just makes it sound like you’re making a statement about someone. But they were wonderful and there were no problems. I just took myself out.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/14/jerry-sloan-pulls-out-of-charlotte-bobcats-coaching-search/

Posted

well I want Shaw now

Posted

It looks more and more like Snyder is going to be the coach lol. He was my last fricken resort lol.

I can only pray we get Brian Shaw now.

Posted

Apparently Shaw may prefer the Orlando Magic job over the Bobcats job (who could blame him), leaving Snyder as the new head coach of the Bobcats :(

Posted

Well Shaw or bust

Posted

The curse of the Bobcats continues. The Bobcats get a crappy new head coach while a division rival gets the next great coach in the NBA. Sweet!! I love being a bobcats fan

Posted

Maybe we can dust this old thread off and hopefully add Nate McMillan.

Posted

Maybe we can dust this old thread off and hopefully add Nate McMillan.

Nty.

I don't mind him as a coach, but he's a terrible fit for our current roster and our roster moving forward.

Posted

feels like deja vu all over again

Posted

I was reading this and thought it was a new topic. I was like "Aren't those the same fuging three as last year"

Posted

don't want natty mac

Posted

I was reading this and thought it was a new topic. I was like "Aren't those the same fuging three as last year"

x2

I thought they'd be quick out of the block to already have it narrowed down to three candidates...

That being said, if we could attract Jerry Sloan here even for a few years, it would be an excellent move.