Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wish list for 2013?

80 posts in this topic

Posted

cant believe i forgot to mention him but WR Cody Hoffman BYU is on my list as well.

Posted

Dawayne BOWE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Dwayne Bowe wants a monster contract and he's not worth it

Posted

some big time talent in this class for WR who could project to be another Bowe or better.

Posted

I know he is from USC and USC receivers never tend to have the best careers, however; Robert Woods looks like he could be a stud. I'm also a fan of Aaron Dobson from Marshall.

Robert Woods, projected to go in the top ten; possibly the top five. NFL Comparison: Reggie Wayne

Aaron Dobson, projected to go in the third or fourth round. NFL Comparison: Sidney Rice

Posted

I know he is from USC and USC receivers never tend to have the best careers, however; Robert Woods looks like he could be a stud. I'm also a fan of Aaron Dobson from Marshall.

Robert Woods, projected to go in the top ten; possibly the top five. NFL Comparison: Reggie Wayne

Aaron Dobson, projected to go in the third or fourth round. NFL Comparison: Sidney Rice

i forgot about Dobson as well, he made one of the best catches in college football last year. i think this upcoming WR class will be one of the best ever if Woods, Allen, Hoffman, Stills, Rogers, Hunter, Wilson decide to come out.

Posted

i forgot about Dobson as well, he made one of the best catches in college football last year. i think this upcoming WR class will be one of the best ever if Woods, Allen, Hoffman, Stills, Rogers, Hunter, Wilson decide to come out.

Lol so someone did remember Dobson's catch.

It was ridiculous.

Posted

The ECU catch? Absolutely filthy. I've never seen anyone come down with a ball like that.

Posted

Margus Hunt

Posted

OT, CB, .....

Posted

OT OT OT OT

1 person likes this

Posted

OT, CB, FS