Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got a package from UPS probably worth a lot of money and it's not mine...

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I received like 3 packages from UPS and when I opened my last package it had about 12 huge hard drives for big corporate servers. I was like wtf? I tho I saw my name on it so I looked again. The big sticker on a box was some big company name but smaller sticker beside it had my name and info on it. So I called UPS and told em to come and get these hard drives cause they screwed up. She did not care about the package and told me because I opened this package I have to bring it back myself and UPS will not pick it up... I was like wtf? I told her it was double labeled but she didn't care. What should I do?

Posted

return it. those drives have the codes on them... you don't want to get caught up in that shiat.

Posted

or you could just mail them to floppin.

1 person likes this

Posted

I believe UPS will charge me for return. I got no use for them. I might just store them in my basement.

Posted

Solid plan

Posted

You could try selling them to Cam Newton.

1 person likes this

Posted

I might call this company tomorrow and see if they can pick it up or something. I really don't want to pay for UPS mistake.

Posted

Return them to UPS or if the company is close by, be the UPS man yourself

Posted

or you could just mail them to floppin.

This. Or you may end up in jail like him.

Posted

Call the company, tell them what's up and they may offer to show their gratitude.... money, job, etc...

Posted

K, we know what happened last time someone around here opened up a package they didn't anticipate...

Posted

Actually by law its my package. lol If someone delivers something to you that you did not order, it automatically becomes yours.