47 replies to this topic

#1 ScottInStanley

ScottInStanley

Shivagit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

Wasn't sure where to post this, but read this today in the Washington Post. Not Panthers related, so please move to another forum if needed. Just think it needed to be read.

http://www.washingto...gviXV_blog.html

#2 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,201 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

So should Sandusky be put to death, given a life sentence, or be beaten to death by one of the kids parents?

#3 ScottInStanley

ScottInStanley

Shivagit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

Getting a life sentence will be a death sentence in itself. Even convicts cant stand child molesters

#4 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

LA seems to have a heart of gold. I believe he's being to hard on himself. He wasn't much more than a kid himself back in those days you know.

#5 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

Why did it need to be read?

B.B., 4th option. Beaten to brink of death, nursed back to health, repeat beaten to brink of death, nurse back to health again, and back to beating back to brink of death. Use his own wealth he has accumlated throughout his lifetime for nursing him back to health repeatedly.

#6 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,846 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

Getting a life sentence will be a death sentence in itself. Even convicts cant stand child molesters

And that's why they're kept seperate.

#7 Doyle

Doyle

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

Why did it need to be read?

B.B., 4th option. Beaten to brink of death, nursed back to health, repeat beaten to brink of death, nurse back to health again, and back to beating back to brink of death. Use his own wealth he has accumlated throughout his lifetime for nursing him back to health repeatedly.

This was a reference to my death penalty comment earlier. I could care less if we have the death penalty or not, but some of the posters seem to agree with beating a man to death that molested their child, while being against the death penalty. Why is that OK but, having a jury of 12 decide to put a man to death so cruel?

My thought is that no one likes the death penalty until it happens to one of their family members being raped or murderd and then its justified.

#8 ScottInStanley

ScottInStanley

Shivagit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

This was a reference to my death penalty comment earlier. I could care less if we have the death penalty or not, but some of the posters seem to agree with beating a man to death that molested their child, while being against the death penalty. Why is that OK but, having a jury of 12 decide to put a man to death so cruel?

My thought is that no one likes the death penalty until it happens to one of their family members being rape or murder and then its justified.

I am all for the Death Penalty, but I think the DP is too good for these people. Child Molesters should be beaten repeatedly everyday for life.

#9 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Stone him, then hang the body and burn it.

#10 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,962 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

The real problem is that there are tens of thousands of Sanduskys out there. The average pedophile abuses a 100 children in their lifetime.

#11 Doyle

Doyle

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

I am all for the Death Penalty, but I think the DP is too good for these people. Child Molesters should be beaten repeatedly everyday for life.

I agree but some of the posters like the death of someone when it hits to close to home but don't agree with it when its a case they aren't emotionally involved with.

#12 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

I'm for the death penalty 24/7

Only they should speed up the process

#13 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,076 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:37 PM

I'm for the death penalty 24/7

Only they should speed up the process

what if one of the many underage girls you've posted pictures of causes a lust to spark in the heart of a disturbed man browsing the forums and is a step in the process of his slow slide towards depraved sexual abuse?

or are you already that guy

#14 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

I vote that those kids should be allowed to torture this guy with the worst torturing methods known on this earth. Treat him even more horribly than the worst terrorists on the planet!

I hope the Devil reems his ass daily for all of eternity! What a FUG!!!!!!!

#15 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,763 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:41 PM

Sandusky is fu*ked. Life without for sure. But fu*k that motherfu*ker, who cares about some serial molesting piece of crap? The ones that should be focused on are the victims, but the media (As usual) always wants to make it all about the criminal. This story strikes a nerve way too close to home with me and it angers me when the focus is on some asshole rather than on helping the victims.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com