Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Panthers' Brandon LaFell targeting No. 2 job

26 posts in this topic

i can't remember if i piled any crap on him about him dropping passes early on but i wouldn't be surprised if i did.

what's important is that he's been stepping up in a big way and keeps on getting better.

i'm a fan.

I just figured if I hadn't ate my crow for talking trash yet, I might as well do it now.

That's the beauty of progression. LaFell is a solid WR, #3 borderline #2 material. If his production goes up like it has been, he's the definite possession receiver we need. Moose 2.0.

I just figured if I hadn't ate my crow for talking trash yet, I might as well do it now.

smoke it long enough and it shouldn't taste too bad. agreed that it's better to get it over with.

smoke it long enough and it shouldn't taste too bad. agreed that it's better to get it over with.

I might troll sometimes but I've actually got class unlike a few of the posters here

A healthy Gettis will do nothing but make LaFell better. Hope Gettis is looking good in OTA's...

The guys on NFLN was giving LaFell props...They feel he just might be the darkhorse of this team...

So, watch out..