Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've decided I want to win the lottery today, how much should I spend on tickets

16 posts in this topic

Posted

So how much is to much to spend

Posted

How much do u want to win?

Posted

go balls deep or go home

Posted

Never played before, but I saw it was like 200 mil....I think I could retire off of that..... I am thinking about spending like 20 bucks, is that too much?

Posted

$134,568,192

Posted

hee hee...you said bawls

Posted

$134,568,192

Is this how much it is after taxes?

Posted

I just typed in a bunch of numbers. :)

In theory, you should buy 1 ticket with each possible combination, which varies from $18M-$120M depending on which lottery, but you could get screwed if you have to share the winnings. Also, by the time you acually printed out and purchased the individual tickets, you'd be dead.

Posted

I just typed in a bunch of numbers. :)

In theory, you should buy 1 ticket with each possible combination, which varies from $18M-$120M depending on which lottery, but you could get screwed if you have to share the winnings. Also, by the time you acually printed out and purchased the individual tickets, you'd be dead.

6948269117_c40bbe1b0a_z.jpg

Posted

why don't you just give whatever amount you're planning on spending.......and just give it to me....I will spend it on something with a better return....like wine...and I'll at least get a nice buzz

Posted

Pretty simple.

Posted

why don't you just give whatever amount you're planning on spending.......and just give it to me....I will spend it on something with a better return....like wine...and I'll at least get a nice buzz

*Insert some sort of sublte reference to boobs as the only sufficent return on investements for loan of said lottery investment dollars here*