Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blogger Blitz: Josh Norman

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't take me out of context fine young male.

Go back and read what posted. BTW, what I said came from a NFL player's mouth.

He_Mad.jpg

Posted

My bad, bro. Does that word offend you?

Please stay on topic.

Doesn't offend me at all, but your use of an insult rather than an intelligent rebuttal says a lot about you.

Posted

That dude who posts here that attends Liberty didn't speak very highly of Norman.

If he can get abused by a player from a fake college I'm not sure how he will do in the pros.

Every CB has been "abused" a time or two.

Norman did well at the college all-star practices & games.

Pretty much impresses everyone with his play on ball skills and instincts.

Posted

smitty and the coaches all say that he's doing really well.

not surprising some in here think they know more or have more insight than these guys.

Posted

Coaches said Jimmy Clausen in 2010 and Jake Delhomme in 2009 were doing well too.

Posted

In the 18 years that I have followed Panther training camps everyone is "doing well" and "improving" and "progressing"

this isn't even training camp yet

I hope he is for real

Posted

That dude who posts here that attends Liberty didn't speak very highly of Norman.

If he can get abused by a player from a fake college I'm not sure how he will do in the pros.

If thats the case Rivera prob should not coach because he should not have been drafted.

Posted

I watched Norman make so good plays against Clemson. Clemson has horrible coaching but has top 10 offensive skill position type talent usually. Good young WRs. They may have the best WR in the country actually in Sammy Watkins.

Talent is talent. Doesn't matter he played in the Big South. I have seen plenty of Big South kids in multiple sports that were SEC talent.....Basketball to baseball to football

Posted

Don't take me out of context fine young male.

Go back and read what posted. BTW, what I said came from a NFL player's mouth.

First and last warning on that word. You know better.

Posted

I like the fact that he's cocky, but I hope he's not too overconfident that he stops learning. The NFL plays by a different set of "unspoken" rules when it comes to contact. Mastering that will do him a lot of good.

Posted

Coaches said Jimmy Clausen in 2010 and Jake Delhomme in 2009 were doing well too.

that was Fox though....

Rivera has already proven to provide more real insight