Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Insider: 6/13/2012

32 posts in this topic

Posted

i really hope no one is seriously looking at that one catch shown on that video that adams dropped and getting concerned.

who am i kidding...i know some of you bozos are going to start bitching and whining about it.

This isn't the first time he's dropped a pass in practice.

Posted

This isn't the first time he's dropped a pass in practice.

it wouldn't be the last and he's not doing it anymore than most players in practice.

it just isn't the issue that people think it is but considering how many drama queens there are around here i'm not surprised at all that people do make a big deal about it.

Posted

Fun Fact-of-the-Day...

All receivers drop passes.

Posted

Fun Fact-of-the-Day...

All receivers drop passes.

esp. in practice.

it happens a lot. most important thing is that they learn and know the routes and their roles at this point.

Posted

i really hope no one is seriously looking at that one catch shown on that video that adams dropped and getting concerned.

who am i kidding...i know some of you bozos are going to start bitching and whining about it.

I hope you don't think I'm bitching about it. I merely stated that to be a bit sarcastic. I know they drop passes. Heck smith dropped a lot of passes. It happens. As long as he's ready to go by week 1, that's all that matters. And really his main focus will be ST. If he drops punts consistently then I'd worry like hell about it.

Posted

Can't wait for practice tomorrow. I wonder how many fans will attend?

Posted

How many cheeseburgers do you think Mike Craft could take down in one sitting??

Posted

Byron Bell is a big boy... That's what I learned after watching that video.

Also... LaFell definitely looks the part for our #2. Just looked liked a smooth route and catch... I'm locking him in at #2. I don't think there's a chance in hell that Gettis beats him out.

1 person likes this

Posted

How many cheeseburgers do you think Mike Craft could take down in one sitting??

30 minimum

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys do realize Adams had a serious problems with drops in college as well, right?

Just making sure. Yes, all receivers drop passes. But when someone who has a notorious reputation of doing it (Adams) does it, it is a bit concerning.

Posted

Why is the face of our franchise wearing a beanie of the old logo?

That poo was 75% off yo!

2 people like this

Posted

Huge Razorback fan here, watched every game. He did have trouble catching the medium-deep passes that had more zip on the ball. Most of his big plays were short passes and then just let him do his thing and take it to the house. That being said, I highly doubt he's sees the field much this year as a receiver. He will give an immediate boost to our punt return, and maybe even some reverses/screen passes. He's only gonna get better, but I think that's really all that we should expect from him in his first year.