Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Stern asks Jim Rome if he still beats his wife

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

David Stern asks Jim Rome, ‘Have you stopped beating your wife yet?’ in response to lottery-fixing question in radio interview

[yt]KmD-j0MJRsM[/yt]

Posted · Report post

remarkably professional!

Posted · Report post

Even though Rome can be a tool at times, Stern showed his ass.
fug him, I hope this is the beginning of his downfall

Posted · Report post

Rome is typically a jerk but Stern owes the man an apology.

Posted · Report post

if i ever meet david stern i'll bitchslap the poo out of him

Posted · Report post

Rome and Stern deserve each other, they are one in the same. In an ideal world there would be more Jim Everetts to modify the behavior of self centered jerks like these two.

[url="http://youtu.be/9HNgqQVHI_8"]http://youtu.be/9HNgqQVHI_8[/url]

Posted · Report post

Stern got butthurt realllllll quick.

Posted · Report post

personally i hate jim rome, i didnt know people actually listen to him

Posted · Report post

There's too much Jew-on-Jew hatred in this world. These guys need to put their differences aside and attack the real enemy - Nazis!

Posted · Report post

Can't say I'm a fan of either guy, but talk about a low blow. Kudos to Rome for keeping his cool after that kind of comment. How great would it be if Stephen A. Smith turned around and asked him the same question about the fix.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Lomez' timestamp='1339643235' post='1801087']
Can't say I'm a fan of either guy, but talk about a low blow. Kudos to Rome for keeping his cool after that kind of comment. How great would it be if Stephen A. Smith turned around and asked him the same question about the fix.
[/quote]

Yeah, the funniest part of the video was definitely when Stern implied that Stephen A. Smith was the paragon of journalism.

Posted · Report post

You guys do realize David Stern wasnt actually accusing Jim Rome of beating his wife, right? Its an expression that is used as a common example of a loaded question- basically David Stern was accusing Rome of asking him a loaded question. Though to be honest Rome's question wasnt really a loaded question so much as a Jim Rome being a dick.

His goal was to piss off Stern (he was never going to learn anything useful by asking it), and I wish he had actually brought up specific reasons why people think the lottery is rigged rather than going with the "well people are talking about it being rigged"