Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norman more than talk

35 posts in this topic

Posted

If he becomes our #2, Dash Global will never cease to remind us that he said it first....oh god..

1 person likes this

Posted

Take metamucil if you need a solid #2.

So you don't want a solid #2 CB and don't need to take your own perscription?

Posted

wat?

Posted

“Nah,” says Norman. “I really ain’t said nothing. Yet.”

Yeah, he should probably keep it that way.

It ain't good to fug with Smitty.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/06/13/3316141/panthers-rookie-josh-norman.html#storylink=cpy

1 person likes this

Posted

wat?

Did you read Chaoz post?

Posted

Wasn't talking Corner Backs, was talking poop. My bad homie, thought lame joke was obvious.

Posted

Did you read Chaoz post?

ya.

it was funny. wasn't sure what you were saying, though.

Posted

I hope he is everything people are saying about him. But I also remember when Captain was a rookie and he was doing a great job blanketing Smitty as well and he was the next big thing. We see how that worked out. I hope that this time we have found our number 2.

Posted

Oh Huddle, why do you tempt me? I'm trying to be a good boy, but their posts just scream "Troll me! Troooooollll Meeeeee"

Posted

I hope he is everything people are saying about him. But I also remember when Captain was a rookie and he was doing a great job blanketing Smitty as well and he was the next big thing. We see how that worked out. I hope that this time we have found our number 2.

I think Munnerlyn would actually be a legit #2 cb if he had a littleore height. He is just so short and has big time trouble against big WR's.

Posted

I think Munnerlyn would actually be a legit #2 cb if he had a littleore height. He is just so short and has big time trouble against big WR's.

Yeah, and sometimes he is too aggressive and bites on fakes. There is thin line between being aggressive and being overly aggressive.

Posted

In practice today they threw a fade to Tutu with Cap lined up on him, and Cap couldn't do nothing but mug him right away, which would've been a easy PI call. I like Cap, but that's a perfect example why he isn't starting CB material.

1 person likes this