Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mini Camp Wrap-up video.

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[media]http://youtu.be/yJKCdQOLkdo[/media]

Love the quote from Rivera.

" You have to understand that, to become a Championship team. You CAN'T have days off. You have to develop."

The mind set is, set. Time to grow up and take the next step.

Edit:

Figured I'd add this vid too. No need for another thread.

[media]http://youtu.be/1du2vzOyGoQ[/media]

Lamont Bryant making a nice Catch for a TD.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I told you all that he'd have it up first!

"Keep Pounding on 3"

Maaaaannnn..... Ohhhhhhh...... Weeeeeee!!!

Ron Rivera is exactly what this franchise needed! Great hire JR... Great hire
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

jesus who impregnated Hurney?
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

At least that Hurney gut is in midseason form...

Posted · Report post

Hurney strikes me as a beer loving guy. Because that's a beer gut gents.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Can the team get in trouble for Cam almost tackling Kuechly on that pick 6?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Montsta' timestamp='1339714439' post='1801766']
[/quote]

Not no... But HELL NO

Best Cris Carter voice "C'mon Maaan"

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1339714578' post='1801768']

Not no... But HELL NO

Best Cris Carter voice "C'mon Maaan"
[/quote]

Well when he picked it I noticed a bunch of guys just standing around so I wasn't sure about contact on the play. The NFL has been pretty strict. Appreciate the response though.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Razeyfingers' timestamp='1339713510' post='1801747']
jesus who impregnated Hurney?
[/quote]

Hurney keeps the extra cap cash in a pouch he wears around his belly. That's Wharton money, baby! LOL!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Bryants catch over Butler featured on NFLN. Surprising to be honest that they would feature this on the site.

Posted · Report post

Beautiful. I might cry.

Posted · Report post

Cam coming from the sidelines [IMG]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g428/ChaseMan89/cam-vs-luke-o.gif[/IMG]
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Montsta' timestamp='1339714439' post='1801766']
[/quote]

He didn't tackle him.He simply chased him down and up his arms around him then let go. :lol:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Ivan The Awesome' timestamp='1339716707' post='1801789']

Bryants catch over Butler featured on NFLN. Surprising to be honest that they would feature this on the site.
[/quote]

The ruling on the field has been overturned.

This wasn't a catch, well... Let's just say it wouldn't have counted in a game. Hell of an effort by the guy though.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1339718574' post='1801818']

This wasn't a catch, well... Let's just say it wouldn't have counted in a game. Hell of an effort by the guy though.
[/quote]

Exactly why wouldn't it be a TD?

Thanks for posting the video Ivan, I've been looking all over for this.

Posted · Report post

Watch it in slow mo as he goes to the ground. The ball obviously touches the ground... Meaning that he didn't control it all the way to the ground... Which by the rules, would NOT be a catch.

Not raining on the parade. Great play... Just wouldn't have counted. Love the guy and effort. Just wasn't a catch.

Posted · Report post

That was a great break on the ball by Luke. I'm not sure if anyone else pointed this out, but his INT was from the MLB position, which is where he was lined up against the 3rd team offense.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Tarheels23' timestamp='1339719630' post='1801827']
That was a great break on the ball by Luke. I'm not sure if anyone else stated this, but his INT was from the MLB position, which is were he was lined up against the 3rd team offense.
[/quote]

Kuechly has some killer instincts when it comes to the football.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1339718574' post='1801818']

[/quote]

Have to disagree.

Upon making the grab, he stepped once with his left foot, then went down and his right knee touched the ground. Making it a catch. He followed through and never let go of the ball. Regardless of the ball touching the ground or not. He maintained control and he had two two 'steps' in the end zone. Foot and knee. That's a TD.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If he goes to ground he has to maintain control. I dont really care what our 7th string wr does so I'm not going to ocd about it.

There is supposed to be no contact in minicamp but Captain Munnerlyn was tackling recievers all over the place.

Posted · Report post

If you want to disagree you can. I'm afraid that you're wrong though. Calvin Johnson had two feet in and obviously made the catch... But because he went to the ground and the ball touched the ground it wasn't a Touchdown by rule... Even though everyone knew it was a TD

This case isn't even close... Leaped for ball, as he was going down the ball hits the ground (with WR's hands firmly on it) but the ball obviously hits the ground and bounces of the turf and into his chest. No TD

I'm not a Debbie downer... This guy made a great play, even if it were Smitty it wouldn't be a catch though.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1339720956' post='1801850']
If you want to disagree you can. I'm afraid that you're wrong though. Calvin Johnson had two feet in and obviously made the catch... But because he went to the ground and the ball touched the ground it wasn't a Touchdown by rule... Even though everyone knew it was a TD

This case isn't even close... Leaped for ball, as he was going down the ball hits the ground (with WR's hands firmly on it) but the ball obviously hits the ground and bounces of the turf and into his chest. No TD

I'm not a Debbie downer... This guy made a great play, even if it were Smitty it wouldn't be a catch though.
[/quote]

I understand, but in Calvins 'TD', he let go of it before they could get any legitimate proof. Basically let go of it too soon. That's why they over turned it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1339720956' post='1801850']

[/quote]

Bro, he maintained possession of the ball, the ball did not leave his hands.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq2ohfX_AzI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq2ohfX_AzI[/url]

And if you're talking about this call, it's not even the same situation. The ball left his hands.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No biggie. We disagree. I got respect for you. I think you're wrong. You think you're right. Unless we can get more people to weigh in that's how we'll leave it...
1 person likes this