Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Steve Smith to Josh Norman: "This Isn't Coastal Carolina"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#81 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

Hubby, what happened to your other account? Did you forget your password?

Ha ha ha. NO! I am not that old. And besides, I always write those type of things down.

Somehow I got locked out. Thought I got bant for a day or two. Not sure what is going on, but I have had to open 4 accounts in the last 2 weeks. I even had to open up 2 new yahoo accounts to have emails to use. I can't pie or like, and have to right click anything to get it opened.

But hey, the only thing I've lost is 29 pie, and my 600 posts. Other than that, all is good. But thanks for asking.

#82 Messi

Messi

ROOKIE

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:53 AM

CINO!

#83 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

HUDDLER

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:56 AM

Training camp is going be interesting...

#84 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

ROOKIE

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:06 AM

Training camp is going be interesting...

Cant wait

#85 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

SUPPORTER

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

Seemed to me this whole thread had been rather tame, or realistic. Other than the few who tend to go overboard anywho.

At this point Norman is in the competition for that coveted #2CB spot. Considering who is in front of him, I would think it is realistic to think he has a shot at winning that spot. He very well could be our most athletic CB. As I always say. Why not?

Ain't nobody gonna dent my giddy with that realistic poo, or bring in that doom and gloom stuff. If you cannot get excited about the direction we are headed. You may be jaf. (Just a fan) Nothing wrong with that, but that is no reason to mess with other people's giddy.

OK, that's enough. And GOOOOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do the parts mean that I put in bold?

#86 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

HUDDLER

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

and here I was thinking there was actually some sort of update on this... Maybe Norman firing back at Smitty?? Nope, just normal (if you can even call it that) huddlisms.

#87 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

What do the parts mean that I put in bold?

I have been a sports fan for a long time. And I am smack dab in the middle of giddysville. The Panthers have what can be the next big thing at QB. The future is bright, and I am personally going to revel in the glow. You don't have to be a "Homer" to see that what is going on is on the verge of something special. I just don't see the reasoning behind being negative about what is surely going to be extremely exciting times.

All these "Debbie Downers", "Negative Nancy's", and "Ralph the Realists" all trying to alter my excitement. Ain't gonna happen. So I say "Ain't none of you anti-homers gonna lessen my giddy". It is in full swing, so get on or get out of the way.

I see the sky as the limit, others see holes that need to be filled. I see returning talent meshing with the young guys with a whole offseason, others see doom for the returners and gloom for the young talent.

All you have to do is give a young player a compliment. Someone will discount it out of principle I guess.

My momma always said it takes all kinds. And GOOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!