Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Practice Observations

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam is expert at borrowing cameras.

He borrowed a camera and took this self-portrait just prior to boarding the bus taking the team to the airport to fly out to Glendale AZ for the BCS Championshp Game.

20110109__20110110_B01_SP10FBCBCS~p1.JPG

Posted

Good Job Scot.

Appreciate your time.

Posted

As usual, Me. Scott does not disappoint.

Posted

Typical, masterful and informative write up by the Scotsman.

I'm proud and appreciative.

Posted

From all the reports I've read on here, seems like Norman has a leg up on Hogan and Butler (both who haven't looked too good so far).

Posted

Much thanks Scot. I can always count on you to give great perspective on everything, including small things that others may not notice.

Posted

From all the reports I've read on here, seems like Norman has a leg up on Hogan and Butler (both who haven't looked too good so far).

Looks so. Keep in mind though, only in shorts.

Posted

Looks so. Keep in mind though, only in shorts.

It's funny thinking about those that said Norman wouldn't even compete this year

Posted

Tolbert seems very similar, with a similar background to another RB in our division, Michael Turner. Turner is 5' 10" and 247, Tolbert is 5'9" and 243. Would be nice to see him add another real weapon to this offense.

Posted

Mr Scott. Thank you for your observations. Very readable. Which for this place is not only remarkable, but very appreciated. Keep em coming.

Posted

Somehow missed this thread yesterday. Wish I could have been there myself and almost feel like I was after reading that. Thank you very much!

Posted

Tolbert seems very similar, with a similar background to another RB in our division, Michael Turner. Turner is 5' 10" and 247, Tolbert is 5'9" and 243. Would be nice to see him add another real weapon to this offense.

except turner is incredibly one dimensional. he's a powerback and not much more than that. he's not particularly good as a blocker and he sucks as a receiver.

tolbert being as big as turner is a big deal considering how many ways he can be used.