Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Fundamentalist Christians are the Village Idiots?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,617 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

#2 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

thank goodness we can't vote to burn him at the stake.

#3 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

Sounds spot on to me.

#4 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

The thing that Christians need to protect themselves (and everybody else) from is Zionism.

Our government, that is controlled by Zionists, takes advantage of what the Bible says about Israel, and uses it as a means of further world conquest.

If there is a country that doesnt want to to do what the West tells them to do, then they just get on the main-stream media and say "this or that country wants to wipe Israel off the map", and then all of the ignorant masses jumps on the band-wagon, ready to start a war.

The time has come to let Israel sleep in the bed that they have made for themselves with their constant killing and genocide and paranoia. Quit letting people convince you that America should jump in the middle of all of Israels problems based on lies told by Zionist globalists who want to usher in The New World Order, and end the sovereignty of The United States.

Your allegiance shouldnt belong to the U.N. or NATO or to Israel, but it should instead belong to America.

Sometimes, I even think that the Illuminati or the Freemasons or someone purposely fuged up the translation of the Bible during the Great Reformation period in the 1500s on purpose, in order to be able to control the masses of Christianity by using the state of Israel as a carrot on a stick.

#5 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

Seems a BIT too conspiracy theorist, but the conclusion is true. Religion has historically been, and is currently being used to control the masses by the powers that be. The quicker people wake up from this illusion, the better off we'll all be. Our allegiance shouldn't be to anything but what is right. Saying my allegiance goes to America is no better than the Christians saying their allegiance goes to their god, or the Muslims doing the same with their god. I pledge allegiance to nothing but truth and justice. I know, I sound like Captain America, but it's the truth and it's, IMO, the way all people should be thinking. The two things that drive us, as a human race, apart are religion and nationalism. In order to unify nationally and globally, we all have to work together for what is RIGHT.

Then again, I'm just a crazy secular humanist. What do I know?

#6 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,699 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:12 PM

Organized religion is, and has always been, a tool to control the masses.

#7 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,670 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:16 AM

Organized religion is, and has always been, a tool to control the masses.

Has worked for Gore.

#8 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,617 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:16 AM

Has worked for Gore.

I see you're still confused about the difference between scientific fact and religious faith.

The mortal enemy of faith is knowledge.

#9 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,844 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

The bible is never wrong did you know??

#10 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,314 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

A post bashing religion? That almost never happens in the tinderbox. Glad you guys are setting such an example of how to be tolerant of those that disagreee with you. :)

#11 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,699 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

Who's being intolerant?

#12 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,699 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

Having a differing opinion does not intolerance make.

#13 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,314 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:49 AM

Calling a group "the village idiot" (or asking if they are the village idiot) is of course an excellent example of tolerance.

I usually avoid these religion bashing threads because they generally are an exercise in futility and don't make for a very interesting debate, but I guess I was just bored today though. But its time to go out and mow the grass and I will post no more in this thread, so please feel free to continue practicing the same thing the other side does.

#14 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,304 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:47 PM

Don't be fooled. Libs are the most intolerant folks on earth

#15 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,699 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

Calling a group "the village idiot" (or asking if they are the village idiot) is of course an excellent example of tolerance.

I usually avoid these religion bashing threads because they generally are an exercise in futility and don't make for a very interesting debate, but I guess I was just bored today though. But its time to go out and mow the grass and I will post no more in this thread, so please feel free to continue practicing the same thing the other side does.

No one in this thread called fundies the village idiot, the man in the OP's video did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com