Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barnidge Apparently Not Injured

83 posts in this topic

Posted

he's like dwayne jarrett in a way, good enough to bring back every year just hasn't worked out yet.

I disagree. He played in Fox ball where the TE was nothing more than another blocker...then was injured last year.

I am anxious to see what he really has this season.

Posted

always see his name on the depth chart....never on the field....this guy is mr irrelavent...

Posted

Good, this is his year to shine in this TE friendly offense.

Posted

that will do pig...that will do

Posted

oh yeah, taye biddle. forgot all about about our next star wide receiver.

that reminds me-there was this one dude we had in camp one year (i think either 2009 or 2010) who was supposedly just killing it. like there were several people on this board who were convinced he had a chance at beating out either muhammad or jarrett for the #2 wideout spot. i remember reading the live tweets and updates from camp and not a single practice went by where he wasn't hauling in highlight reel catches allegedly. then the preseason rolled around and he barely did anything and was cut. i think his name was something henderson. it's been driving me crazy.

Jason Carter

Posted

My thoughts they are stashing what money that is left until they determine the health of everyone.If all is well I would not be surprised to see Shockey

Posted

When have you seen him in a vertical passing game like we have now ?

His limited sample size shows a good amount of long catches. That's all I really remember him doing was getting some long receptions that year.

Posted

Jason Carter

yeah that's the guy.

also apparently he tore his ACL against washington in the '08 preseason so perhaps it wasn't a performance thing.

Posted

The Tolbert signing basically means we're moving away from that

wrong

Posted

wrong

We hardly used a fb last year. If he's going to see the field a lot this year I don't see how there will be room for a #2 TE.

Posted

always see his name on the depth chart....never on the field....this guy is mr irrelavent...

You saw him as a back-up TE when we played Foxball. He is NOT a big, blocking TE. He is a pass catching TE. That is something that Fox never used nor valued.

In Chud's system, the TE is another receiving threat.

You CANNOT judge his ability as a pass catching TE by looking at his statistics while playing for Fox.

2 people like this

Posted

We hardly used a fb last year. If he's going to see the field a lot this year I don't see how there will be room for a #2 TE.

You have to get outside of that box.

With Chud, you need to expect the unexpected. There is NO TELLING what types of formations we will see this season. Just let it happen and enjoy the ride.