Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

La Pantera

Barnidge Apparently Not Injured

83 posts in this topic

Barnidge is a real enigma to me.

My general read? He needs to show something quick. Rivera is a lot of things, but I'm not sure "patient" is one of them.

I think the coaches seen something in him early on in mini camp and I think he would have made an already full TE corp...but yeah, he won't last long if he doesnt step up this season.

This is actually Barnidge's first year of expecting to break out

In past years he was 3rd on the depth chart

lol 2 games?

is that what everybody is hyped up about?

you forgot the occasions when he did absolutely nothing while being thrown to, which came much more often

What?

He hardly was thrown the ball to

What?

He hardly was thrown the ball to

before kffl's utilization stats for 2009 expired i did research this and he did have games where he was targeted and didn't do anything. his pass catch rate as a matter of fact was nothing extraordinary. I know there's this gigantic misconception that he's hauled in every single one of Jake's 12 pass attempts to him for his career but it's far from the truth.

oh yeah, taye biddle. forgot all about about our next star wide receiver.

that reminds me-there was this one dude we had in camp one year (i think either 2009 or 2010) who was supposedly just killing it. like there were several people on this board who were convinced he had a chance at beating out either muhammad or jarrett for the #2 wideout spot. i remember reading the live tweets and updates from camp and not a single practice went by where he wasn't hauling in highlight reel catches allegedly. then the preseason rolled around and he barely did anything and was cut. i think his name was something henderson. it's been driving me crazy.

dude, and it's like every single year since he was drafted

if i could make a huddle scrub hype team barnidge and rosario would be fighting for TE1

before kffl's utilization stats for 2009 expired i did research this and he did have games where he was targeted and didn't do anything. his pass catch rate as a matter of fact was nothing extraordinary. I know there's this gigantic misconception that he's hauled in every single one of Jake's 12 pass attempts to him for his career but it's far from the truth.

I'm not saying Barnidge will be good...but, do you remember those passes from Jake!? Noone could of caught most of those. They were way over thrown( or under) or thrown to the defender. Jake was horrible that year. You can't put it solely on Barnidge.

I'm not saying Barnidge will be good...but, do you remember those passes from Jake!? Noone could of caught most of those. They were way over thrown( or under) or thrown to the defender. Jake was horrible that year. You can't put it solely on Barnidge.

"BARNIDGE HAD TO JUMP INTO THE THIRD ROW TO CATCH THOSE PASSES"

Jake was awful in 2009, but he still was capable of throwing 3 on target passes for every 5 ducks. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

"BARNIDGE HAD TO JUMP INTO THE THIRD ROW TO CATCH THOSE PASSES"

Jake was awful in 2009, but he still was capable of throwing 3 on target passes for every 5 ducks. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

How many " on target balls" were thrown Barnidges way and how many "ducks"? I remember...looks for Smitty (maybe force it) then Moose...happy feet gets worse throw it up for grabs. Like I said IDK if the guy will be good, but he hasn't a lot a chances to do anything.