off with his head!!!

#17 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,519 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

Contract year, he'll play through injury and give the FO something to think about.

#18 dbeat

dbeat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationSF

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:28 AM

Like Davis, anything we can get from him is just a bonus.

#19 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,006 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:12 AM

Should've gotten rid of him earlier this offseason and pick up someone else, but since we didn't we have to wait at least until TC to make a decision.

He is in the last year of his rookie deal. There is basically zero cap savings by letting him go vs. keeping him.

#20 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

We'll win with and without him.

Why give up before the season even begins.

That is what these clowns around here do I think. Every day its another person on our roster that is "terrible" and they want to "give up" on.

None of these people have a clue what is going on really and there is no reason to even make these decisions before the season but the kids on here want to write somebody off before camp.

#21 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

I don't even think he can beat out bryon bell...

#22 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Post Draught Hangover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

dont feel like reading, short answer yes.

#23 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,895 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

I don't even think he can beat out bryon bell...

That's a clown question bro...

If Otah can compete... he poos all over Bell. Bell ain't in his league.

#24 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,569 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:45 AM

He is in the last year of his contract.If he cannot play there is no reason to keep him .If he can play there is no reason to let him go.Time will tell but I bet this will be his last year as a panther.

#25 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,895 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

He is in the last year of his contract.If he cannot play there is no reason to keep him .If he can play there is no reason to let him go.Time will tell but I bet this will be his last year as a panther.

I don't endorse keeping him after this year.... but there is ZERO reason to cut him now. A wasted spot is Clausen or AE. People can moan about him taking up a roster spot when those other guys are gone

#26 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

depends on what you mean by giving up. if you are implying cutting him, then no. I personally am hoping for the best(he plays up to his potential this year) and preparing for the worst(Byron Bell starting).

#27 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:02 AM

Huddlers will vehemently defend Otah, right up until he gets cut. Then, all of the sudden, people will act like they knew from the start that he was a wasted effort.

It isn't as bad as the Huddlers who actually think Bell is an alternative to Otah.

#28 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:08 AM

how about we wait until the end if his incredibly small remaining contract is up at the end of the year or at least wait until after training camp?

what benefit would we have in letting him go right now?

as most pragmatic posters in this thread have said, it makes no sense whatsoever to cut him any time soon. let his contract run out or to see if someone blows him away in TC.

if he can somehow stay healthy why would you not want him on the team? if you really don't believe that he can stay healthy what would you suggest we do? how would we benefit by cutting him?

meh......

#29 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,006 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:31 AM

how about we wait until the end if his incredibly small remaining contract is up at the end of the year or at least wait until after training camp?

what benefit would we have in letting him go right now?

as most pragmatic posters in this thread have said, it makes no sense whatsoever to cut him any time soon. let his contract run out or to see if someone blows him away in TC.

if he can somehow stay healthy why would you not want him on the team? if you really don't believe that he can stay healthy what would you suggest we do? how would we benefit by cutting him?

meh......

What do you expect? Most of the people posting on here are 13-15 year old kids. There are very few knowledgable and rational posteres left.

#30 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,822 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

maybe give up on starting new old topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.