Photo
- - - - -

Whiny ass Vilma storms out of appeal hearing like a lil' be-atch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

http://m.newser.com/...-is-unfair.html

Suck it up and be a man Vilma, you piece of sh*t Saint. He cries more than the lame ass Taint fans. Eat sh*t New Orleans.

#2 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:24 AM

don't lie to the man.

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

Posted Image

#4 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

too freaking funny. What the hell did he expect?

#5 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

Tidbit from Florio about evidence presented by the NFL (link)

A slide prepared by Williams to illustrate “assessing the opponent.”

This slide features an image of the reality television character “Dog the Bounty Hunter,” and includes the phrase “Now its time to do our job…collect bounty$$$!” along with “No apologies! Let’s go Hunting!”

Ummmm, yeah. Well...I'm sure he only meant that as a joke, right? :unsure:

The Players Association response?

The NFLPA document refers to it as “a poorly chosen and ironic example to use but life plays havoc on us at times.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, from here on out anytime I get caught doing something I shouldn't, my defense is going to be "Life plays havoc on us at times.”

#6 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

Seriously...

Two things I see here...

1) The NFL isn't releasing evidence like they should... don't know why.

2) The NFLPA and the players involved are playing coy and acting innocent but not protesting really anything but the fact that the NFL hasn't released the evidence... they did it, they know they did it... Gregg Williams, dirtbag that he is admitted it, and now they're just playing this game.

Why isn't Payton protesting his suspension? Hmmm... Loomis isn't either... Hmmmm...

#7 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

Realistically speaking, the NFL could release everything they have, plus video of Jonathan Vilma's $10,000 dollar offer and recordings of Gregg Williams discussing specific bounties, and this bunch would still say they weren't convinced.

Their defense strategy essentially boils down to this...

#8 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:25 PM

Didn't the NFL say they would release all the evidence after the players appeals process is over?

I don't really understand why they don't just get it over with now and put the nail in this coffin. I'm so sick of hearing these idiots proclaim innocence.

#9 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

I think our old buddy Darin Gantt might have uncovered the real reason Vilma walked out (link)

Exhibit 10 might be the the closest thing to a smoking gun among the nearly 200 pages presented, showing a ledger from the “Minny game” which shows Jonathan Vilma and Charles Grant apparently collecting $10,000 each, and assistant head coach Joe Vitt apparently contributing $5,000 to the “QB out pool.”

It's a common tactic. You know they've got you and you can't really answer back, so you duck out and act indignant at the whole process just to try and save your public face.

There are at least some indications that the others see the writing on the wall and are ready to just "take their medicine" but not Vilma, who at this point is really coming off like a total POS.

#10 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

Seriously...

Two things I see here...

1) The NFL isn't releasing evidence like they should... don't know why.

2) The NFLPA and the players involved are playing coy and acting innocent but not protesting really anything but the fact that the NFL hasn't released the evidence... they did it, they know they did it... Gregg Williams, dirtbag that he is admitted it, and now they're just playing this game.

Why isn't Payton protesting his suspension? Hmmm... Loomis isn't either... Hmmmm...

Payton and Loomis have years and years left. Vilma was on his last leg. Makes sense.